How Important is Diet in Well Being?

tyab14

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2007
For a minute I was researching a lot into health, herbs, veganim, raw foodism and all that stuff. I came across a lot of good information and research, but I came also across a lot of things that contradicted what I was reading.

I began to observe people's diets, their age range, and all that. I began seeing anomalies, such as crackheads eating out the trash all day without anykind of cancer and some living for a loooong time. Then I saw people that were almost near raw foodists and ate healthy religiously, but still become sick. Then I rememered that some slaves lived for centuries seeing their masters kids kids kids.

Things like this are confusing, and I'm wondering what yah'll think, how imporant is diet?

On a side note: Some metaphysicians say that diet is near 1% of well-being, and less than that includes food, that 1% is mostly made up of water and breathing (air/oxygen).

For a minute I was researching a lot into health, herbs, veganim, raw foodism and all that stuff. I came across a lot of good information and research, but I came also across a lot of things that contradicted what I was reading.

I began to observe people's diets, their age range, and all that. I began seeing anomalies, such as crackheads eating out the trash all day without anykind of cancer and some living for a loooong time. Then I saw people that were almost near raw foodists and ate healthy religiously, but still become sick. Then I rememered that some slaves lived for centuries seeing their masters kids kids kids.

Things like this are confusing, and I'm wondering what yah'll think, how imporant is diet?

On a side note: Some metaphysicians say that diet is near 1% of well-being, and less than that includes food, that 1% is mostly made up of water and breathing (air/oxygen).
I don't think it matters what you eat as long as you detox. Look at Bobby Hemmitt, he's fat as hell, but ain't having no health problems, at least not any that I know of.

I don't think it matters what you eat as long as you detox. Look at Bobby Hemmitt, he's fat as hell, but ain't having no health problems, at least not any that I know of.

Its weird though because the new wave of vegans and all this health information. I've seen some overweight health eaters also. Like I said things contradict themselves in the diet aspect.

What you do to detox?

Its weird though because the new wave of vegans and all this health information. I've seen some overweight health eaters also. Like I said things contradict themselves in the diet aspect.

What you do to detox?
Not in the ritualistic sense, I just don't eat pork or beef and I drink a lot of water(it mixes well with melanin)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back