Black Relationships : How Important is Black Love

May we love whomever we fall in love with, but nothing beats a sistah for me. Not a woman in the world can touch a black woman in my book.

Nothing like it.

I believe in love. Love conquers all. Love who floats your boat.

...but black love...that's the only romantic love for me. ;)
OMG Refreshing!

[QUOTE="Josh X Brown, post: 915258, member: 49513" As Salaam Alaikum! !!!!!!!!!!

To me Black Love is like the blood that flows through out our bodies. If it does not flow we will die. That's what I see today the lack of Black Love has caused great harm and even death to us The Original Family of this earth. /QUOTE]
But maybe we're waking up at last.
https://www.facebook.com/MsAprilMason/?fref=ts

Isn’t April Mason a very very brilliant ultra perceptive woman with regard to realizing the fact that men and women generally, especially among the African collective specifically NEED each other to be completely whole, regardless of either’s professional status or lack of; and a lot of the other baggage ALL of the nowhere near as intelligent as they think they are Sisters and even women from other ethnic groups, along with some of the more confused Coloured/Black Negrobot as opposed to consciously African men have gained from Western cultural indoctrination/contamination?

April Mason is easily one of the most intelligent Sisters that I have encountered online/check this video out

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back