Black Relationships : How Important is Black Love

I understand... but what if African American movies were better... more like the Nollywood ones? Then there would be no reason to abandon them.

As for YouTube scenes, I can't really give you one from that particular movie because I don't remember the name. For me, it was the whole movie that was touching. Probably the best scene was when he was defending her against his parents who kept saying they shouldn't be together.

Sister, let's stay on course. "What if" invites an unnecessary conflict, debate, session.

If you don't know of any scenes then we can't use any scenes unless someone else knows of that scene.

But let's stay on topic. We want to promote Black love. If ever you come across a promotional scene, keep us informed.

Hotep!

Long thread to read (I thank you Brother Clyde Coger)--it spans over five years.

I advised this thread a while back:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/political-action-mass-viral-campaign-on-black-intimacy.70501/

I think that African people should attempt to get the most viewed videos on different video outlets by a mass campaign of sorts.

These videos should be affirmations of love between African couples.

The working affirmation at the time of this writing being:

"I trust you
I honour you
I understand you
I love you
You complete me"

Of course, this is not a solo project, but something that welcomes all input.

Hotep!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......yvw brother, charity(love) begins at home and unity first occurs in small pockets of like-mindedness.

Peace In,

I'm beginning to see a disturbing pattern here: Threads devoted to Interracial Dating/Marriage receive numerous responses within days (sometimes 10+ pages). People give testimonies on how they have dated IR, are dating IR, or would date IR. Indeed such topics usually bring new members who register just to put their $.02 on the subject. Yet when a thread is created to express the value of black love. When a discussion is attempted to have brothers express their love of sisters, or a testimony of sisters expressing their love of brothers....these threads struggle to get any views or responses (unless kept alive by the original thread poster). On a website devoted to black people loving each other & building with each other, this is beyond disappointing! I have to ask outright: Do we love each other? Is it realistic to expect we can "unite as a people", if we are not able to unite as couples/families first?

I am a 25 year-old Black man who is so proud to be Black that I thank the Creator for making me Black, everyday. That is why I believe it is a must that Black men and women marry each other. It is important for us Black people to keep the Black genes strong, by not mixing, through sexual relationships, with white people. white people are weak by nature, both morally and physically. Black men and women need to communicate with each other, for communication plays a major role in relationships. We Black men need to stop running to white women whenever we become successful, as though having a Black woman as a wife or girlfriend is not a sign of success. It's such a beautiful sight to see a Black man and woman walking hand in hand in love. We Black men need to start paying more time and attention to our Black women. We need to start treating our Black women like Queens, knowing that The Black Woman is Queen of the Universe, the Beginning of all of us on this Black Earth.

We also need to overstand that white people will never truly love us the way Black people love us. white people hate us so much that they felt the need to enslave us, considering us inferior. white people have no morals. white people consider themselves superior, yet if you take a look at their way of living and doing, you see that everything they do is primitive, inferior, animalistic and immoral. The Black Race has produced more prophets and messengers than any other race. We Black people want to entertain the world through our music, poetry and sports. white people just want to dominate everybody through hatred, and they only want to destroy the world. the white race never produced any prophets, only dictators like musolini, hitler, stalin, lenin and many other evil leaders. white people, deep down, know that they are inferior to everybody else. But through jealousy and lies they like to promote themselves as superior, just to hide their true evil, immoral nature, in order to fool others. white people are the ones who always murder their own kids and oftentimes wipe out their own family members for no reason than deliberate insanity. white children are the ones who would kill their father or mother just to take his/her inheritance. white people are the ones who, for no reason, start shooting people on Education premises like colleges and university. white people's racism springs from their envy and jealousy of Black people: They are jealous of our natural survival skills, our natural Black Beauty, our natural capacities in Art, music and sport. white people know that Black women are the most beautiful women on this Black Earth. white people imitate us in order to progress. In music, they had to (and still do) imitate Black artists for them to be noticed. white people shamelessly would claim things that others have worked hard for as theirs. History tells us about the liars that white people really are. white people have a gift of lying. white women are only interested in Black men because we perform well sexually, and we treat them better than their white men ever could or would. white women use Black men only to have mixed race children as trophies and fashion tools. The proof can be seen in the number of black/white relationships that never last. white women use Black men just to infuriate white men who are jealous of Black men, anyway. white people could never overstand Black people the way only Black people can overstand each other. Racism is so deep in their genetics that white men and women, deep down, still consider themselves superior even when in a relationship with a Black person; when all relationships are supposed to be equal on every level. white women, although they'll never admit it, are so envious and jealous of Black women' natural assets and beauty, that now they resort to plastic surgery to have a big bum, big lips and big breasts. white people claim that white is superior yet they invent machines that tan their skin, in order to look as brownish as possible, trying to look like people of color. These are the same physical traits that not so long ago white people insulted about Black people. white people are the same people who, through their hatred and lies, try to encourage Black people to hate their Black skin and natural Afro. They lie to Black people that to be light-skinned and to have straight 'relaxed' hair is somehow desirable. What some Black people don't realize is: our Black complexion is a blessing. A natural substance called Melanin is what gives us our Beautiful Black skin complexion. Melanin is what gives all races dark hair, whether that's the hair on your head or pubic hair. Melanin is abundant in Black people more than nay other race. Melanin protects us against the sun's U.V. rays. white reflects heat; which explain why white people are such cold people in every sense. Black naturally absorbs heat; which explains why Black people are so HOT in every sense, and warm in loving. The sun is a blessing to Black people. The sun increases our Melanin which in return protects us against many diseases including skin cancer. Ask yourself: Why do white people invent so much pharmaceutical products in order to protect themselves against the sun? white people, evidently, majorly lack this natural blessing called Melanin. Therefore, any thinking person would realize that Black is blessed; Black is strong; Black is beautiful; Black is protective; Black is the sun's love for us; Black is Power; Black is what the Creator made us. white people contradict themselves by promoting anorexia and size zero as beauty, at the same time their women (through plastic surgery) desire big lips, big breasts and big ***** like Black women. Black Beauty is the reason why the cosmetic industry and the Beauty industry are booming. Black women not overstanding white people's hatred, envy, jealousy and trickery, feel the need to adorn fake hair and weaves as if that's Black culture. white people are aware of Black beauty; that is why they want you to hate yourselves. Since they don't possess the Black Beauty, through their jealousy, they encourage Black people to hate ourselves. white people are so full of hatred, evil, jealousy, envy, they only can't help but channel such hatred through racism. Racism is only an outlet of white innate hatred, jealousy and envy of Black people. white people don't like to see strong Black relationships, whether it's a Black man and woman walking hand in hand in love or Black people united in brotherhood and sisterhood. That's why they felt and still feel the need to divide us, in order to confuse us in self-hatred. white people are such arrogant hypocrites that they still won't give Black people due credit for bringing them a good culture, good fashion, good music and good inspiring sporting abilities.

I mentioned the above about white people so that those Black people who carelessly and ignorantly decide to marry or get into relationships with white people, think twice.
white people and Black people may be living on the same Earth, but they clearly let us know that they cannot be trusted on any level. So, it is best we let them be. But Black people cannot afford to marry and reproduce with white people. It is important that we think deeply about and research (for those who still don't know) what it really means to be Black.
Why would you want loving relationships with a people who enslaved you and still consider you inferior?

THINK ABOUT IT, MY BLACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS

BLACK LOVE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back