Black Relationships : How Important is Black Love

We'll be celebrating the 29th anniversary of our Black Love on Sept. 26.
We celebrate each anniversary as a holiday since year 1.
After this many years we celebrate each day we are together is a celebration.

Black Love

Love as an emotion or as a collective is relative to the individual mindset which has nothing to do with racial or cultural harmony & prosperity, either you go along or you stand alone, cant have it both ways. History has long proven that those who dance to the beat of a different drum are looked upon as outcast & are run off as dangers to the natural order of things. In some social science discussions in Chipland as disturbing as it may sound the prevailing theory is it's best for the black race to breed themselves out of existence via IR BM/WW & BW/WM. Hide in plain sight so to speak, I believe it's being referred to as the "Chameleon Doctrine".
Sorry to disagree.with you, but ...Black love is very important go our ppl. The passion, emotions, hard loving is essential to our lives. You see, no one, I mean, no one can love me like my black man. He knows my wants, desires, how I want it, etc. When out of your race, before you can get this you must go through the getting to know you stage. Ain't nobody got time for that. Go alone to get alone ... What/where did you get that. The best thing for black's is to mate IR. Black me with white women, naw, naw, naw. I can't go for that*. the first example out of your mouth. I don't know what else you said. TUI (Totally Un-Important). I don't get it. You've been
welcomed here, that's our mantra. Everyone is welcome here. But this message right here about extinguishing our race is a bunch of
Bull. Black love is instinctive. You know where to go from the get go. Then the special wants and desires come, if there are things he miss. Ain't no love ❤like BLACK LOVE ❤!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back