Black Relationships : How Important is Black Love

Kendrra Foster

Dec 23, 2011
Black love is as eternal as the air we breathe. I'd love to be in love with a black man, to be honestly love by a black man. There is nothing more abiding than love between a black man and a black woman who consciously choose to gift each other love and then nurture that love.

Let's work on raising that thought!!!

Josh X Brown

Dec 6, 2013
As Salaam Alaikum! !!!!!!!!!!

To me Black Love is like the blood that flows through out our bodies. If it does not flow we will die. That's what I see today the lack of Black Love has caused great harm and even death to us The Original Family of this earth.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="Josh X Brown, post: 915258, member: 49513" As Salaam Alaikum! !!!!!!!!!!

To me Black Love is like the blood that flows through out our bodies. If it does not flow we will die. That's what I see today the lack of Black Love has caused great harm and even death to us The Original Family of this earth. /QUOTE]
But maybe we're waking up at last.
https://www.facebook.com/MsAprilMason/?fref=ts

Isn’t April Mason a very very brilliant ultra perceptive woman with regard to realizing the fact that men and women generally, especially among the African collective specifically NEED each other to be completely whole, regardless of either’s professional status or lack of; and a lot of the other baggage ALL of the nowhere near as intelligent as they think they are Sisters and even women from other ethnic groups, along with some of the more confused Coloured/Black Negrobot as opposed to consciously African men have gained from Western cultural indoctrination/contamination?

April Mason is easily one of the most intelligent Sisters that I have encountered online/check this video out

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz