Black Relationships : How Important is Black Love

Josh X Brown

Dec 6, 2013
As Salaam Alaikum! !!!!!!!!!!

To me Black Love is like the blood that flows through out our bodies. If it does not flow we will die. That's what I see today the lack of Black Love has caused great harm and even death to us The Original Family of this earth.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="Josh X Brown, post: 915258, member: 49513" As Salaam Alaikum! !!!!!!!!!!

To me Black Love is like the blood that flows through out our bodies. If it does not flow we will die. That's what I see today the lack of Black Love has caused great harm and even death to us The Original Family of this earth. /QUOTE]
But maybe we're waking up at last.
https://www.facebook.com/MsAprilMason/?fref=ts

Isn’t April Mason a very very brilliant ultra perceptive woman with regard to realizing the fact that men and women generally, especially among the African collective specifically NEED each other to be completely whole, regardless of either’s professional status or lack of; and a lot of the other baggage ALL of the nowhere near as intelligent as they think they are Sisters and even women from other ethnic groups, along with some of the more confused Coloured/Black Negrobot as opposed to consciously African men have gained from Western cultural indoctrination/contamination?

April Mason is easily one of the most intelligent Sisters that I have encountered online/check this video out

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

kidkhuti33

Jan 10, 2016
Black love is all I care about and all I want in my life.

The whole world needs black love to recover.

The blacker, the better...

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
We'll be celebrating the 29th anniversary of our Black Love on Sept. 26.
We celebrate each anniversary as a holiday since year 1.
After this many years we celebrate each day we are together is a celebration.

Black Love

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
We'll be celebrating the 29th anniversary of our Black Love on Sept. 26.
We celebrate each anniversary as a holiday since year 1.
After this many years we celebrate each day we are together is a celebration.

Black Love
Always big props for caring and sharing your insights with all of us here too!

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Love as an emotion or as a collective is relative to the individual mindset which has nothing to do with racial or cultural harmony & prosperity, either you go along or you stand alone, cant have it both ways. History has long proven that those who dance to the beat of a different drum are looked upon as outcast & are run off as dangers to the natural order of things. In some social science discussions in Chipland as disturbing as it may sound the prevailing theory is it's best for the black race to breed themselves out of existence via IR BM/WW & BW/WM. Hide in plain sight so to speak, I believe it's being referred to as the "Chameleon Doctrine".
Sorry to disagree.with you, but ...Black love is very important go our ppl. The passion, emotions, hard loving is essential to our lives. You see, no one, I mean, no one can love me like my black man. He knows my wants, desires, how I want it, etc. When out of your race, before you can get this you must go through the getting to know you stage. Ain't nobody got time for that. Go alone to get alone ... What/where did you get that. The best thing for black's is to mate IR. Black me with white women, naw, naw, naw. I can't go for that*. the first example out of your mouth. I don't know what else you said. TUI (Totally Un-Important). I don't get it. You've been
welcomed here, that's our mantra. Everyone is welcome here. But this message right here about extinguishing our race is a bunch of
Bull. Black love is instinctive. You know where to go from the get go. Then the special wants and desires come, if there are things he miss. Ain't no love ❤like BLACK LOVE ❤!

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
IMG_4175.JPG

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: