Black Relationships : How Important is Black Love

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Me and mine been protecting your backs for generations...

You protecting ours too?

Do read BLACK INDIANS: A HIDDEN HERITAGE...

Quit treating your allies like they're enemies, your enemies like they're friends...

Relearn what is truly our shared history etc.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003

Meant to reach/(re)teach/not qualified to preach...

And obviously the other fella's option/judgement call/etc...

;)

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Black Love is important enough to maintan our ancient, rich and profound culture...and as such I love my Man that one way....

KMeister

Dec 27, 2013
I'm very late on this, but I'll unequivocally declare that I support black love--although I confess the term may have a different meaning for different people. I define it as love for our people as well as our families and history, music, culture, etc.

That written, I believe loving our black family members, friends, history, music, etc., doesn't preclude us from loving our nonblack brothers and sisters as well and what they bring to the table.

I do believe we have all been created in God's image, which means we are all siblings regardless of subjective racial demarcations. Black love is fine but I don't stop there. I try to practice love and respect for all of my brothers and sisters of all races.

KM

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I define it as love for our people as well as our families and history, music, culture, etc.

Extending my love to everyone alive today or who ever lived would make my love rather worthless, don't you think?

And for the folk who can't CONCEIVE of a black person loving black WITHOUT so-called hating white - you're wrong. I can love my man and not hate yours. I do it everyday. :)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: