Black Relationships : How Important is Black Love

I believe that black love is important. I think most black people would love to marry/ date another black person, but I think that many black people don't feel the need to wait around for it. I believe it's a beautiful thing for two black people to be happily married and commited and it definately should be celebrated. It's good for children to see positive relationships between two black parents, because it's definately not something that you're going to see celebrated on television or the movie screen.

Hmmmm.....

" How Important is Black Love?"

Very important to the individuals in a B/B relationship. However, there are love starved Blacks who do not understand the communication problems that exist in our commmunities between our men and women, so, they seek other races, even though they may have sincere interest in maintaining the Black legacy. I support Black Love all the way. Like Oldsoul said: "I want my kids to be Blacker than me" In concept mainly...

Interesting responses so far! As an addendum to the original question I should also ask: Do some people feel black love is unrealistic or difficult to obtain? Can black love only exist under certain conditions? Is it something black people actually want, or do they only take it when no other options are available?

Whoa, we've got our hands full!!!....

panafrica said:
Interesting responses so far! As an addendum to the original question I should also ask: Do some people feel black love is unrealistic or difficult to obtain? Can black love only exist under certain conditions? Is it something black people actually want, or do they only take it when no other options are available?

This is where arranged marriages come in handy. Yes I believe that most Blacks find Black Love intangible, based on experience, media, or just trying to evolve with the changing times. Whichever way it goes, I would hate for my grandchildren to be the last of the Mohicans. Once Blacks, collectively, garner a higher respect towards each other, and figure out the masterplan of WS, there shouldn't be any major problems getting along. In addition to that, I notice that SOME Blacks tense up when other races, especially Whites notice any kind of unity or happiness exchanged. I see way too many Blacks downplay thier Brother/Sisterhood in the midst of other races, all in the name of BLENDING.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back