Black Relationships : How Important Is A Healthy Backside On A Woman?

kente417mojo said:
It's not important for a woman to be completely stacked in order to date her. As long as she's cute and presentable, everything else is a bonus. I do like having a little something to hold onto. I mean, I don't want a woman that's flat as a board either, but she shouldn't feel the need to compare herself to these video chicks. A huge booty and breast only turns to fat and starts sagging to their knees later on in life anyways, so I'd rather have a woman that's curvy and tight, without being so-called "thick".
I beg to difer. Muscle doesn't turn into fat. When you see a sister with high and mighty glutes to the max rest assured they will remain that way for a life time.

To all doubters....

I'll put it like this...I know there is a lot more to a woman than a butt. I should know because I am a phenomenal woman myself:star: . The topic is whether or not Black men feel it is a necessity for their Sistas to have a big rump, being that we are known to be blessed in that department. Please don't mistake my words for being shallow-minded.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back