Black Relationships : How Important Is A Healthy Backside On A Woman?

Who Has The Best Plan of Freeing Us?
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49962

Please help me over stand how the thread question, How Important Is A Healthy Backside On A Woman? fit in with the above.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39581

MANASIAC writes: Conversation about someones but, is much ado about nothing.

Can this also be interpret as an idle mind is the devils workshop?

Is this a Mind In the Behind question?

Beloved King god Manasiac, I bow and salute you and your Queen goddess pictures. Divine Thinkers.

There are two realities (physical and Divine Spiritual).

The physical only is dealing with the Human Being flesh carnivores mentality.
The Divine Spiritual reality is dealing with Divine Thinkers mentalities, the Mind over the Matter (Physical).

A Nation will rise no higher than Its womb -gender (female)
The Destiny of the Womb-Gender is the Destiny of the world

It is not her flesh alone that will be a part of the plan for freeing us.
It will be the most vital and essential part of her which is:

Lips-Mind, Of Knowledge, coming from a Womb gender (female), who knows her self as Divine Soul and not flesh only.
The Breast- Minds that Is filled with the Milk of Understanding/Over standing of herself and her people.
The Hips-Mind of Wisdom, how she sway her Divine Thinking mind using Eloquent words that encourages, motivates, equips, inspires others. NOT FOR HER FLESH/SELF ALONE. She does not mislead the black man into enemies questions that entraps his mind-set, causing him to get off focus of who he is suppose to be, Divine Thinker that is. She leads him into questions that FREES him from the focus of Flesh Only.

The kinda of Womb-Gender that a Divine Thinking man desire. The kind of womb gender Who Has The Best Plan of Freeing Us. The kind of womb gender the Black world needs NOW. We as Black womb genders must help our Black Men think above the Hips and breast. We black womb genders are not HELP-MEAT, help your self to our flesh meat. We are HELP-MEET, Mind-to-Mind. To think like this makes us no better than the Human Being that caused us to think this way (EGO). Focus on the flesh me. Its All About me, mentality. We are what we think and eat. If we focus entirely on the flesh-Physical, we have a DEATH AND SUICIDAL mind-set, and we do our selves and our brothers GRAVE Harm.

So brothers, if I can not help you escalate, elevate, and levitate to your higher conscious/subconscious, I am doing me and you harm.
Now, I ask you brothers who have a desire to consciously/subconsciously rise up, how important is the below is to you in a Womb-gender?

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50035

MIND-BODY-SPIRIT-SOUL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIND--The Mind is the receiving process of all information that come from the Soul and Natural occurrence in our physical Life, The Mind is the Energy extension of the Soul. (osiris)

BODY--- The body serve is the Temple that House the Inner going on inside the Body and on the outside it receive the physical injurious as a result of the Mind decision being made about all it See and Looking at, which bring into play that which is associated to the Body senses.(osiris)

SPIRIT---The Spirit is the Result of the Mind action, which generate an Attitude and Behavior based on the Mind action of decision making, meaning that the Spirit is the Expression of the Mind Action that develop into an Attitude and Behavior, expressed by Body Action.(osiris)

SOUL--The Soul is the Center of your Life, It give you the ability Know and Understand the Information that is in constant Flow to what we call the Mind, which is no more than an extension of the Soul, in other word the Soul is the Nucleus Energy of your body, endowed with information that come from the Essence of All That Is and All That Is Not, It is your Life Source.(osiris)

Now the question is: How Important is a healthy Soul-Mind vice the Behind/Breast?

I will get Truth (Ongoing) an appearance where ever I can.

(0) Infinity we came from
1,2,3 level of thinking keeps us close to Infinity
3,4,5 , Workers of Iniquities (evil fall), is the human being Flesh Physical only which keeps us in a lower dimension of thinking and we do not grow and know
7,8,9 the levels that will return us back closer to (0) Infinity, the level every black should be in or striving for, as we return back to (0) Infinity.

If I have err in that which I share. Divine Scholars REBUKE me.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Beloved :thinking:OmowaleX write:
The most important thing IS the Spirit "Within"!
It is a CARNAL MIND that is the AUTHOR of this confusion.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

---------------------------------------------------
Where we find the carnal mind, we find the Workers of Iniquities (evil) anti-nature, anti-truth...and then some.
carnal definition
adj.
1. Relating to the physical and especially sexual appetites: carnal desire.
2. Worldly or earthly; temporal: the carnal world.
3. Of or relating to the body or flesh; bodily: carnal remains.
carnal synonyms
adjective

Relating to the desires and appetites of the body: animal, fleshly, physical, sensual. See body

carnality synonyms
noun

A preoccupation with the body and satisfaction of its desires: animalism, animality, fleshliness, physicality, sensuality. See body

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

rump roast

those brothers who drool over round mounds are probably descendants of those all women tribes in nubia where the woman ran the show and had like 5 or 6 men caring for her and she would do a lot of the work and eat plenty of cornmeal to keep those thighs thick. some brothers like busty women. they are probably from north africa and mediterranean areas where libyans and romans mixed in with mitsraymites. a cute face is a plus wherever you go. money doesn't hurt either. the ideal woman would be similar to your mother but, built like no other. oh yeah, scent is of utmost importance. no scratch and sniff women!

Shaiyn

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back