Black Relationships : How Important Is A Healthy Backside On A Woman?

cursed heart said:
Oh and as far as diabetes and high blood pressure I've never had either one!
I excercise 4-5 times week plus I have asthma,allergies and excema and I'm on steroids from time to time and other meds.And when my weight goes up I try my hardest to get it down! Genes also play a major role in body type.There are 4 of us and I'm the only one with a different father, bother mother and father are heavy with no ***,so I don't know where mine came from! I have a sister who is a diabetic and she is a gorgeous size 8! She reminds me of ciara.
She eats 3 times as much as I do because of her disease.Everyone who is overweight does not get the so called over weight diseases. My doc told me I should be 115 and I told him I'm a sistah baby I would never want to be that small.
I like my shape and I love my ***!
While I was losing weight for myself only! I had alot of brothers say, just don't lose that *** and I said never!
My thing is this if a brother cannot love me on a level where it does not matter what size I am then he will not be around for long!:kiss1:

www.blackhealthcare.com

Let me look at this differently from my first post in regards to persoanality, which I believe is most important, in relation to compatibility..

"How Important Is a HEALTHY Backside On A Woman"

As long as it is HEALTHY, no problem...

If the backside is OBESE or it's size contributes to diabetes, hypertension, etc...it is NOT "HEALTHY"...

I think folks really need to look at the health implications for young Black women in light of this fascination with "bootyliciousness"..

It is leading to a diabetic epidemic, since 1990, among Black teens and pre-adolescents....and this increases the generational risk factors in our community...

And I say all this as a recent type 2 dianosis now has me attending health classes as an intervention...

Well she's gonna have to have SOMETHING!

Something for me to hold on to, wallow in, and keep warm with.

If she doesn't have a big butt, she's gotta have wide hips, or big breasts to make up for it.....lol.

But seriously, a woman's butt is the most important physical attribute for me...considering everything else is normal.

I can't be seen with a woman with shriveled hips and a butt soaked in like it's sucking on something sour.

Dual Karnayn........

Dual Karnayn said:
Well she's gonna have to have SOMETHING!

Something for me to hold on to, wallow in, and keep warm with.

If she doesn't have a big butt, she's gotta have wide hips, or big breasts to make up for it.....lol.

But seriously, a woman's butt is the most important physical attribute for me...considering everything else is normal.

I can't be seen with a woman with shriveled hips and a butt soaked in like it's sucking on something sour.

We see you like them packed.....but not vacuum packed......LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO........Dang that laugh just made my stomach muscles tighten, I think I'm down one inch now!! How about Paris Hiltons derriere?.....LOL.....you a fizool

Brother if a heavy backside makes you think of being unhealthy than you need to relax!
Negativity is unhealthy for the mind .body and soul.
Only a dog likes bones and even they burry them.
If you truly felt this way than, would you help your so-called obese sister and educate her on healthy foods,excercise and vitamins or foods that contain the essential vitamins needed for adl?(adult daily living)
I can do 400 crunches and do 2 hrs of cardio and weight training.
I can tell you how to breathe during cardio and strength training.
I can tell you what good and bad carbs are. I drink more than half my body weight in ounces of water. I can tell you that cardio reduces inches rather than doing situps.I can tell you that after an hour of cardio you no longer burn fat! That weight training burns even while sitting! That if you don't eat you don't lose!
Being smaller makes you appear to be thin but it does not mean that you're healthy! I have a friend who eats cold pizza for breakfast and she's a size 3 with three kids! Now if the outside is waht you are basing your opinion on, that's simply foolish! My breakfast is two turkey sauages and oatmeal with brown sugar with I cannot beleive it's not butter, only one butter!
Yeah I'm heavier than she is but I'm not unhealthy just more cushion for the pushin!

Girllll.....

cursed heart said:
It depends on what you like!
I myself have a 34 inch waist and 48 inch hips and to me I'm thick!
And to alot of brothers I've encountered!
If you like them thinner it's your preference
Everyone is not built to be the same size
Tocarra is gorgeous, and shapely.
Alot of the smaller women don't even have breast let alone a real ***
It reminds me of that saying, real women have curves.
Just because you are small does not mean you have a shape or that you're pretty. If you are a size 6 or a 26 as long as you wear it well!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

I feel you on that one. Especially when these chix are 115 lbs, and wanna hate on this sista and try to attract my mans attention cuz they mens got their eyes on this. :x:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back