Black Relationships : How Important Is A Healthy Backside On A Woman?

spicybrown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2005
I'm curious.......I hear many Brothers say that a woman ABSOLUTELY has to have a plump rump in order for him to get with her. How many Brothers here at Destee's would date a sister without a bright future behind her? If she was lacking in the packing, would other qualities such as breasts, legs, face, money, or personality equalize a woman? Feedback plz.

I don't know if it's an absolute necessity for a Sister to be blessed with hips, but historically, our people saw a woman with supply buttocks, hips, and breasts as a sign of her fertility. This is perhaps something that continues to draw Black men (and others as well) to Sisters with such a shape, on a subconscious level.

Me personally, I'm a breast man, so even though I like that ripe behind, I'd be happy if she didn't have that, but did indeed have an ample chest. :D

PEACE

It's not important for a woman to be completely stacked in order to date her. As long as she's cute and presentable, everything else is a bonus. I do like having a little something to hold onto. I mean, I don't want a woman that's flat as a board either, but she shouldn't feel the need to compare herself to these video chicks. A huge booty and breast only turns to fat and starts sagging to their knees later on in life anyways, so I'd rather have a woman that's curvy and tight, without being so-called "thick".

Kente417Mojo.....

kente417mojo said:
It's not important for a woman to be completely stacked in order to date her. As long as she's cute and presentable, everything else is a bonus. I do like having a little something to hold onto. I mean, I don't want a woman that's flat as a board either, but she shouldn't feel the need to compare herself to these video chicks. A huge booty and breast only turns to fat and starts sagging to their knees later on in life anyways, so I'd rather have a woman that's curvy and tight, without being so-called "thick".

LOL, all this depth coming from an LA man? Like your analogy though*thumbs^* LMAO....Naw really, I think if a thick woman keeps her figure in check, there shouldn't be a problem with blowing up as ahe ages. I like my men from 170-200(med). BTW....how big is BIG to you?

spicybrown said:
LOL, all this depth coming from an LA man? Like your analogy though*thumbs^* LMAO....Naw really, I think if a thick woman keeps her figure in check, there shouldn't be a problem with blowing up as ahe ages. I like my men from 170-200(med). BTW....how big is BIG to you?

Big as in fat? I'll put it this way, Alicia Keys has the ideal body IMO. She's not skinny, but the extra weight that she does has, she carries it well. As far as women keeping their "thick" figure in check, I haven't seen a so-called thick women that stayed "thick" once she got pass a certain age. Thick quickly turns to fat if you don't continue working out or eating right. Plus, gravity takes over and you can't fight gravity. So I'd rather not be in a relationship with a so-called "thick" woman. I'd rather be with someone that can slack off a little here and there as far as exercise and healthy eating, without blowing up to the size of a bus.Example: If a woman is 5'5, I would say a good weight would be maybe 130lbs- 140lbs. Somewhere around there. I may be a little off, but I think that's about right.

http://img1.imgstorage.com/56272963.jpg
http://img1.imgstorage.com/93089342.jpg
http://img1.imgstorage.com/52752183.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back