Black Relationships : How Important Is A Healthy Backside On A Woman?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by spicybrown, Jan 18, 2006.

1. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    I'm curious.......I hear many Brothers say that a woman ABSOLUTELY has to have a plump rump in order for him to get with her. How many Brothers here at Destee's would date a sister without a bright future behind her? If she was lacking in the packing, would other qualities such as breasts, legs, face, money, or personality equalize a woman? Feedback plz.

2. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I don't know if it's an absolute necessity for a Sister to be blessed with hips, but historically, our people saw a woman with supply buttocks, hips, and breasts as a sign of her fertility. This is perhaps something that continues to draw Black men (and others as well) to Sisters with such a shape, on a subconscious level.

Me personally, I'm a breast man, so even though I like that ripe behind, I'd be happy if she didn't have that, but did indeed have an ample chest. :D

PEACE

3. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    It's not important for a woman to be completely stacked in order to date her. As long as she's cute and presentable, everything else is a bonus. I do like having a little something to hold onto. I mean, I don't want a woman that's flat as a board either, but she shouldn't feel the need to compare herself to these video chicks. A huge booty and breast only turns to fat and starts sagging to their knees later on in life anyways, so I'd rather have a woman that's curvy and tight, without being so-called "thick".

4. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Kente417Mojo.....

LOL, all this depth coming from an LA man? Like your analogy though*thumbs^* LMAO....Naw really, I think if a thick woman keeps her figure in check, there shouldn't be a problem with blowing up as ahe ages. I like my men from 170-200(med). BTW....how big is BIG to you?

5. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34

Big as in fat? I'll put it this way, Alicia Keys has the ideal body IMO. She's not skinny, but the extra weight that she does has, she carries it well. As far as women keeping their "thick" figure in check, I haven't seen a so-called thick women that stayed "thick" once she got pass a certain age. Thick quickly turns to fat if you don't continue working out or eating right. Plus, gravity takes over and you can't fight gravity. So I'd rather not be in a relationship with a so-called "thick" woman. I'd rather be with someone that can slack off a little here and there as far as exercise and healthy eating, without blowing up to the size of a bus.Example: If a woman is 5'5, I would say a good weight would be maybe 130lbs- 140lbs. Somewhere around there. I may be a little off, but I think that's about right.

http://img1.imgstorage.com/56272963.jpg
    http://img1.imgstorage.com/93089342.jpg
    http://img1.imgstorage.com/52752183.jpg

6. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Kente417Mojo.....

O.K., I see, she's a beautiful young lady with a slim hourglass figure. I always thought thick was a size 8-14 frame with larg(er) behind, breasts, and thighs. To each his own........whatever floats your boat Kente.......BTW, what made you choose the Sho' Nuff avatar....seems like he's about to lunge at a large rump.

7. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    Yeah, but even a little less tone than that is okay, IMO. But most women that I've met that consider themselves thick, are not thick. They're fat.

My avatar.....I don't know what made me pick it. Maybe it's the hair.
    :eek:

8. Sanaiah25

Sanaiah25 Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +3

I don't see any "extra" weight on her body.

9. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
  10. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    Maybe extra weight is the wrong term. Either way, I just meant she isn't skinny like so many woman want to be. Even when she wasn't as toned as she is in these pictures, she still had a nice body. She looks like she has a thick lower body, so that's pretty much what I meant by extra weight, but I guess it's really not extra if it's toned and carried well.