Black People : How I Got Over the Hate of So Called White People <3

I am not loving my enemies. I am loving the grandchildren of my enemies. I love because I cannot hate. That's Miss Sambo to you.
lol, I haven't been called a name in a long time. I was too busy laughing to think up something good.

mywordsfly ... i don't think THE-GOD was talking / responding to you ... i think it was the opening poster he was referencing ... but i could be wrong ... as he didn't say specifically.

No matter though, it's probably not good to invite someone to call you an ugly name.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I think Hate is a relative word. I did not hate the so called white race, no such thing really. But I do hate the history of the western nations toward us.
It continues to put us down, kill us in large numbers. I don't trust them, is that hate? I wish I could trust all people. but that is not possible, is it?

I don't agree with Op, it sound like white propaganda (whitewash) to me. More of that feel good stuff the Yurugu want to hear.

i haver saw anything in the laws of ma'at that says not to hate. maybe i should read again.
hate is a useful emotion. like any other emotion it must be controlled and directed properly.

Maybe not in the laws you speak of but certainly in the Negative Confession, #19, 26 and 35, these are questions asked in regards to being angry for just cause, acting with insolence and speaking scornfully, all of which these days can be and are equated with "hating".

peace

Oftimes, our love for self is purposely misconstrued as HATE towards so called white people because they simply can't figure out why in the world would we want to just love us!

If they are not involved in any manner, shape and or form, they feel threatened and have to charge us with HATE to justify them trying to destroy that LOVE and here we are.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back