Black People : How I Got Over the Hate of So Called White People <3

Congratulations on your "spiritual journey" to being an aunt tam/sambo. Hope you feel good for loving your enemy. You have no self-respect and no honor

THE-GOD ... what is wrong with you ... calling folk names up in here ... ugly low-down names.

You don't want to be here anymore ... after so many years? ... Why not just leave?

I have no patience for this ... do it again ... and i'll put you out.

:heart:

Destee

Congratulations on your "spiritual journey" to being an aunt tam/sambo. Hope you feel good for loving your enemy. You have no self-respect and no honor
I am not loving my enemies. I am loving the grandchildren of my enemies. I love because I cannot hate. That's Miss Sambo to you.

I am not loving my enemies. I am loving the grandchildren of my enemies. I love because I cannot hate. That's Miss Sambo to you.

'Miss Sambo"??

smh

lol, I haven't been called a name in a long time. I was too busy laughing to think up something good.

I hear you but please don't denigrate yourself by choosing that word.

It's like calling yourself a devil or evil person, and I am sure that does not describe you, even if I may not agree with you on this issue.

If you did get over your hate for white people that is a good thing as long as you don't hate yourself.

I never has such a feeling as hate for white people, because hate is too much of a burden on the spiritual body.

The only thing that matters is that you love yourself and those close to you that affirm your divine nature.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back