Black Relationships : How I got my ex back after when we had a serious break up.

:10900:she might put one on you next…..

I'm not worried, Bro. James. I'm covered by the Blood of Jesus.

Isaiah 54:
[17] No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Psalm 27:
[1] The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

wow....After SEVEN YEARS in a "RELATIONSHIP," this man has obviously made no attempt to ask you to MARRY HIM.

...Then, he BREAKS UP WITH YOU; but you just GOTTA HAVE HIM. So, you consulted someone to "CAST A SPELL" on him to get him back.

He COMES BACK, and the two of you continue to SHACK UP like a married couple/PLAYING HOUSE but NOT MARRIED, still NO COMMITMENT from this man you've been sharing YOUR BODY, YOUR HOME, and YOUR LIFE with for SEVEN YEARS.

This is one of the SADDEST examples of LOW SELF ESTEEM I've seen in a while.

But, FOR YOUR SAKE, I hope you got that "SPELL CASTER" on SPEED DIAL cuz you gone need him AGAIN when THIS SPELL WEARS OFF, and this man LEAVES YOU.... AGAIN.

:lol:
Whether this thread is real or not, I didn't think even you would go this low.

I'm not worried, Bro. James. I'm covered by the Blood of Jesus.
You've completely lost it now, I doubt your jesus would condone the callous tone of your reply.

lol Michelle203 ... so your man gets no choice ... only you ... and you love him?

lol @ if i were a Brother ... being forced in this manner ... man ... please ... :uzi: :uzi:

i removed the email address ... let the owner present it their own self ... they are welcome

this could probably be considered spam ... certainly spammish ... but so funny! :lol:

folk are really out here loving someone so much ... they can't never let 'em leave ... :lol:

Kemetstry ... you should love this ... being forced to stay with your ex ... :love:

yall be careful

Loving Us! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

it's just spam.. it's all over the net.. I found like 500 places where this same message is posted..

http://www.google.com/search?sugexp...e=UTF-8&q="of+the+spell+caster,+his+email+is"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back