Black People : How Hip Hop Destroyed Black Power

""Then why don't you and yours return to your ancestral fatherlands with your "(freedom of the mind)" and leave the indigenous people of the world to govern themselves without white rule and occupation?""

Because I have no idea (and definately no proof) of what that would prove or accomplish....DO YOU?

""What fool would ever believe that freedom is only for the white race, which is in rebellion against our Lord YHWH.""

I have no idea what fool would believe that...when you talk to one ask him/her....Because there is nothing in my posts that would even come close to such a belief.

""It has only taken less than 500 years for the white race and its allies to nearly destroy the entire world through capitalism and now threatening the destruction of all of mankind through homosexuality and its satanic/demonic worship.""

And you and yours propose to prevent this how? By attacking black people who have a different outlook and/or plan? In order to put this in perspective...we WERE talking about how hip hop did or did not destroy black power....and I stand by my original statement on the subject...hip hop did not destroy black power...a divsion of our people over destractive issues (such as hip-hop and religion) did. It is the oldest trick in the book......DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

Hip hop is is laced with black power although seldom heard on the mainstream airwaves. People often get commercial rap mixed up with hip hop culture. even the main stream artists have black power in them, jay z appears on dead prez albums, talib kweli did a song with jay z. mos def has worked with freeway , kanye west is on a "gangsta label" rokafella but continues to speak on black issues.

even gangsterism its self although mostly black on black crime is anti white amerikka in its own bamboozled sick way. listen to lyrics on gangster classics like the chronic or strait out of compton, ice cubes death certificate. listen to nas, jada kiss,2 pac wu tang (not gangster but do drop some gun play lyrics). then listen to krs one, mos def, rass kass, kam, poor righteous teachers, the roots. They are almost saying the same things.

hip hop didnt destroy black power money did, money also destroyed hip hop, at leats submerged its true intent. then again only a true hip hop fan would overstand this.

a

Positive Hip Hop.

Therious said:
Hip hyop is is laced with black power although seldom heard on the mainstream airwaves. People often get commercial rap mixed up with hip hop culture. even the main stream artists have black power in them, jay z appears on dead prez albums, talib kweli did a song with jay z. mos def has worked with freeway , kanye west is on a "gangsta label" rokafella but continues to speak on black issues.

even gangsterism its self although mostly black on black crime is anti white a,erikka in its own bamboozled sick way. listen to lyrics on gangster classics like the chronic or strait out of compton. listen to nas, jada kiss, wu tang (not gangster but do drop some gun play lyrics).

hip hop didnt destroy black power money did, moneay also destroyed hip hop, at leats submerged its true intent. then again only a true hip hop fan would overstand this.

Who would you suggest is representative of the true spirit of Hip Hop that is not usually heard on the commercial airwaves?

omowalejabali said:
Who would you suggest is representative of the true spirit of Hip Hop that is not usually heard on the commercial airwaves?

the roots, dead prez, imortal technique, the aritsan, poor righteous teachers, little brother, mf doom, danger mouse,heiroglyphics crew. del tha funky, gangstar, chino xl,science of life,dela soul,del the funky homosapien, freestyle fellowship, wu tang clan, krs one, def jux,red man, the coup, bouya tribe, jeru the damaja, talib kweli, mos def,

im sure there are many more im missing i dont know all of the hot under ground these days im getting older ya know.

omowalejabali said:
Thank you for this submission. Some of these artists you have listed used to belong to the Native Tongues Collective.

What do you think about Common and Erykah Badu?

Have you heard HIS latest?

common is one of my favorite artists, like erykah badu also. yeah the native tongues were hot. for got to mention brand nubian.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back