AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
HOW THE BIBLE/JEWS ATTACKED BLACK EGYPTIANS
By Andre Austin

When I was young I sided with the Jews when I thought they were mistreated by the Egyptians. The Egyptian religion, people and civilization is worthy of respect and balance treatment. The Hebrew priests both embraced and attacked the Egyptian religion. Stole from it and criticized other aspects of their culture. Point from point I will examine in brief this assault in their literature in the Old Testament:

1. The exact sequence of the creation of the world from several different Egyptian stories which included the 4 elements of the universe. Somehow they took Noah’s family of 8 survivors (4 males/4 females) of the flood from Nun creating 8 gods out of the water/nun. They even took the average height of the Nile flood of 15 cubits for Noah’s flood and 150 days of rain/inundation from the Nile flood season. Check Genesis 7 for confirmation.

2. After the Hebrew cut and pasted the Noah story they then turned his son Ham into gay rolling eyes black son of a gun/nun. Blacks became slaves because Ham was homosexual and was summarily castrated. There has been no apology or a retraction or allowing an alternative explanation in the mainstream media they have much control over. At one time the Egyptians called themselves ham which was the black soil the Nile river spilled on the land when the river flooded. This mud/soil saved the people from starvation when the Nile average height of its overflow was 15 cubits. The Egyptian also call ham the portion of the eye and compare it a heart. But the Jews turned Ham eyes and blackness that was productive and fertile into a barren castrated homosexual. I see how religion can dehumanize a whole race of people. It was wrong then and its wrong now.

3. The Tree of knowledge of Good and evil was a sophisticated attack to condemn the Egyptian idea that knowledge of moral order (Maat) would lead to eternal life. They transformed Egyptian deities into trees. The Egyptians believed that if you lived a life of moral order (Maat) the god Osiris, who ruled the after life, would award you eternal life. However Jesus in the New Testament was modeled after Osiris and Horus and that truth/knowledge would set you free an Egyptian proverb.

4. Jews killed the Ram and the Apis bull because they were symbolic of Amen (Ram) and Osiris (the calf/bull). Moses name before it was (Ra-mose) was Osarseph, meaning a child of Osiris. Moses was slow to speech and needed Aaron to aid him because he was slow to speak Hebrew because he spoke Egyptian because he was Egyptian. When Aaron thought Moses left them they substituted Moses with a gold calf not being symbolic of Hathor but of Osiris. Its true also the Ram was thought of as the ba, soul of Osiris. After death, the Egyptians thought the Ba of the deceased visited the tomb where the body lay. Remember the Isaac story, the ram, Osiris’s ba, appears at the altar where the deceased is laid out. As the soul of Isaac (Osiris), it replaces Isaac on the funeral pyre. The Jews no longer wanted Osiris to rule the afterworld as the god of resurrection until the NT revises Jesus as a new Osiris/Horus and Amen being responsible for creation. We worship Jesus in spirit (Amen) and in Truth (maat) from which was the first divine matter of Amen. And we judge the heart to see if it was in truth/Amen in words and deeds. This is why the Egyptians wanted your mouth (words) and hands (deeds) to be clean just like in the NT. If we look deeper into Genesis chapter 22 that Abraham was going to sacrifice Isaac, whose name was changed to remove his link with Osiris, instead took a ram or lamb (Osiris/amen) and burnt it up in fire. We know Isaac was symbolic of Osiris because his wife Rebekah was symbolic of Isis. Also all this Isaac jazz could be direct reversal of spell 1130 where a knife is mention by Miriam Lichthem in her explanatory notes. “Osiris in the netherworld. He will go down to the circle of fire, without the flame touching him ever”. The Jews just reversed it and use the knife against Osiris as a ram and had burn in the fire (Genesis 22:14)

5. King Akhenaton attempted to destroy the foundation of the Egyptian religion. His mother queen Ty was born in Nubia in Africa. He should have known better because the cult of Amen came from Nubia. Akhenaton changed his name from Amen to Aton and wanted to focus on the rays of the Sun as one symbolic aspect of God. Look up in the sky and only see one sun = 1 god. Aton was in fact originally introduced for the purpose of preventing any identification between Amen, an unseen element of sunset/darkness. Aton was light. This Aton cult developed in Helipolis (On in the bible). The same place where Moses learned all the ways of the Egyptians. Moses was kicked out of the priesthood at On because he had leprosy and wanted to see (heal) God. Recall Amen is invisible. The Aton cult “gave health to the eyes of his rays. This religion would appeal to Moses suffering from leprosy and wearing a veil to cover it up. Moses served as a new priest under King Akhenaton and liked that he attacked Osiris and Amen, names now applied to Jesus in the NT. But the Jews called their god Jehovah not from a mountain of volcanic fire but from chief priest in the Egyptian temples being called Eove or Eova. Not a volcanic mountain but from the Egyptian creation story of a mountain of ham emerging out of the water of Nun with Atum/ Light being on the top. it’s the Isle of flames/mountain arose out of nun. Because Akhenaton attacked the Egyptian religion so well they stole a poem from him and dedicated. Many people associate Psalm 104 with a Hymn to Aton. Recall Akhenaton was still with the Egyptian religion and his Hymn has many allusions to parts of coffin text/spell 1130:

Coffin Texts Spell 1130:

I have placed millions of years
Between me and the son of Geb/earth (who is Osiris)
Then I shall dwell with him (Osiris) in one place (Nun)
Mounds (mountains) will be towns. Towns will be mounds
(meaning everything goes back to one place universal Nun/celestial Nile)
(Recall the OT garden of Eden was gathered into one place Genesis 1:9-10 is Nile river)

As for any man who knows this spell
He descends into the entourage of fire (The Orion star of fire?)
Without there being a flame against him for all time and eternity
(meaning pure souls live forever this is the Egyptian Isle of flames where the first land/mountain appears from up under the waters)

Chain of theft: Jews stole Psalm 104 from Akhenaton who stole it from the priest of Amen.

Psalm 104
1 Praise the LORD, my soul.
LORD my God, you are very great;
you are clothed with splendor and majesty.
2 The LORD wraps himself in light as with a garment; (same garment to Aton)
he stretches out the heavens like a tent (Also see Psalms 19)
3 and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters.
He makes the clouds his chariot (Hymn to Aton chamber was western horizon/heaven)
and rides on the wings of the wind.
4 He makes winds his messengers (Angels In NT stars are Angels)
flames of fire his servants.
5 He set the earth on its foundations;
it can never be moved.
6 You covered it with the watery depths as with a garment;
the waters stood above the mountains (Mounds)
7 But at your rebuke the waters fled, (Jews substituted water for People)
at the sound of your thunder they took to flight;
8 they flowed over the mountains,
they went down into the valleys,
to the place you assigned for them.
9 You set a boundary they cannot cross; (Osiris the effusion of Nile Passes)
never again will they cover the earth (Hymn Aton was for All lands)

Just like the Egyptian religion where the deep/Nun/water gives birth to Mountain/fire. However the Jews excluded all lands with Syria and Nubia.

In the Hymn to Aton

The Towns were Syria & Nubia

That fly with their wings
The countries of Syria and Nubia
Thou settest every man in his place…

Thou hast set a Nile in Heaven
That it may fall for them ( Compare Homes Odyssey 4:580)
Making floods upon the mountains
And watering their fields among their Towns

In the same Hymn Aton says

“The Nile in heaven is for the strangers,…
But the Nile [itself], it cometh from the nether world for Egypt”

“Nile in heaven is for the service of the strangers, and for the cattle of every land”. The Jews admit it was every land when they say: “never again will they cover the earth”.

Here Akhenaton refers to the rain which falls in Syria to water the lands of the stranger, and thoughts are first Syria and then for Egypt. I know his mother was from Nubia but why Syria. In spell/coffin texts 1130 Towns were unnamed but named by Aton. It it quite clear that to understand all three, The Coffin texts spell 1130, Psalm 104 and Hymn to Aton that all three must be read in their total context. You see I can see right through them all. Akhnaton knew about the Towns in Coffin spell 1130 and wanted to include Nubia and Syria. Why not his mother Ty was born in Nubia.

It appears that parts of Psalm 104 was to embrace Hymn to Aton and reject Spell 1130. For example:

I’am he in his name, maker of light, who lights the sky with his beauty. I’am he in his name. Make way for me, that I may see Nun( water) and Amen (Spirit/wind), For Iam that equipped spirit who passes by the guards (Angels) . I’am equipped and effective in opening his portal. Be like Osiris in the netherworld and Re (light) in sky. He will go down to the circle of fire without flame touching him ever. When the Jews wrote it appears there will be no opening or passes. In hymn to Aton “The barques sail up-stream and down stream alike, Every highway is open”. Likewise we see in Psalm 19:6/8 the sun
A circle of fire “It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other…The precepts of the lord are right giving joy to the heart. The commands of the lord are radiant giving light to the eyes”. Aton: said “Eyes have life at sight of thy beauty; hearts have health when Aton shines”.

When I read Plutarch’s Isis and Osiris I see similar language with Nun (water) and Amen (spirit/wind) being used just like in spell 1130 and the bible itself.

“The insidious scheming and usurpation of Typhon, then, is the power of drought, which gains control and dissipates the moisture which is the source of the Nile and of its rising; and his coadjutor, the Queen of the Ethiopia, signifies allegorically the south winds from Ethiopia; (Matthew 12: 42 for whenever these gain the upper hand over the northerly or Etesian winds which drive the clouds toward Ethiopia, and when they prevent the falling of the rains which cause the rising of the Nile, then Typhon, being in possession, blazes with scorching heat; and having gained complete mastery, he forces the Nile in retreat to draw back it waters for weakness, and, flowing at the bottom of its almost empty channel, to proceed to the sea. The story told of the shutting up of Osiris in the chest seems to mean nothing else than the vanishing and disappearance of water”.

Okay we get similar language in the Bible
10 A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. 11 The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah (Ethiopia), where there is gold. 12 (The gold of that land is good; aromatic resinand onyx are also there.) 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush (Ethiopia)14 The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Ashur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.
The Jews after bad influence among the Babylonian changed the four branches of the Nile river and tried unsuccessful to link it with mesoptamia.You see the last 2 rivers not associated with the wind like the first two true one were. This was the same stream coming up from the ground spilling dust/mud to create adam/atum in genesis 2:6-7. And also the same Nile river in “Let the water under the sky be gathered into one place, and let the dry ground appear” (Genesis 1:9).

Spell 1130:

I made the four winds, that every man might breathe in his time…

I have created gods from my sweat, and people from tears of my eye… (People/Water)

I’am not afraid in my limbs (body) for Hu (speech) and Hike (Magic) overthrow for me that evil (worm that rebels”

Hymn to Aton:

Who giveth breath to animate every one that he maketh
When he cometh forth from the body…
On the day of his birth,
Thou openest his mouth in speech
Thou suppliest his necessities…

Thou settest every man in his place
Thou supplies their necessities
Every one has his possessions
And his days are reckoned
Their tongues are divers (magic) in speech
Their forms likewise and their skins (bodies)

Aton’s poem begins:

“The world is in darkness like the dead. Every lion cometh forth from his den; all serpents sting. Darkness reigns. When thou risest in the horizon…the darkness banished”. In the OT darkness was water of the deep. In Spell 1130 the serpents are destroyed along with a storm. In psalm 109 Lightning (storm) stings with voice and wins with rebuke. Seems like Jews reversed what Egyptians believed.

In Egypt Osiris, god of the dead is pictured as black/dark. They also hold the lion in honour, and they adorn the doorways of their shrines with gaping lions heads, because the Nile overflows. As they regard the Nile as the effusion of Osiris. Well Aton linked darkness and a lion (Osiris?) with the dead and a serpent. And seems to be saying the Aton/sun rays kills the darkness/ Osiris. The second opening line of coffin text states:

Hail in peace I repeat to you the good deeds which my own heart (darkness) did for me from within the serpent-coil”.

6. PROPHIES AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE

Pants hanging down with Buttocks exposed

So the king of Assyria will lead away stripped and barefoot the Egyptian captives and Cushite (Black) exiles, young and old, with buttocks bared—to Egypt’s shame. 5 Those who trusted in Cush and boasted in Egypt will be dismayed and put to shame.
-ISAIAH 20:4-6. I think of Ericka Badu running down the streets of Elm in Texas butt naked or Venus wearing sheer pannies on the tennis court showing her ***. Part of the ham curse was blacks being exposed naked in public.

The very term Butt naked was applied to a slave who had no clothes bending over picking cotton. The master was cheap in buying clothes and a runaway slave who was naked was easily seen as a runaway without a pass.

Wine & Liquor:
The LORD has poured into them
a spirit of dizziness;
they make Egypt stagger in all that she does,
as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.
-Isaiah 19:14

These prophesy against black people was incorporated into the Babylonian Talmud which Hollywood had blacks stealing, being drunk, stealing, eyes rolling like ham, nappy hair, big lips, big oversize penis, being in public naked, shooting dice.

7. Last but not least the insane talk of Jews being slaves to Egyptians for 400 years. Egyptians didn’t abuse the Jews/Hebrews. The Jewish scribes mixed up two exodus with the Hyksos kings and the Egyptian Kings. The abuse came from the Hyksos kings. When the Hyksos took over Egypt it wasn’t the entire land. The Egyptians controlled portions of Egypt and had their own Kings and kicked the Hyksos out along with some of the Jews. They kicked them (Jews) out twice. Their forced labor was about less than 40 years not 400 and Farrakhan blacks are not the children of Israel being slaves to the whiteman in America for 400 plus years. This is nothing but reinforcing the mythology of the Ham curse. Jews are not blessed over any other race on earth. They are just good at unity and making money.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back