Brother AACOOLDRE : How God became a Mountain/pyramid?

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 28, 2003.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    How God Became a Mountain/Pyramid
    By Andre Austin

From at least 3000BC the Egyptians depicted their gods with a pyramid/mountain and Falcon.

The Jewish people were inspired from this. As a matter of fact the word Jew is an Egyptian word for mountain/pyramid.

According to the book “The forgery of the Old Testament” By Joseph McCabe “Jehovah some think a mountain or thunder (fire/sun) god adopted by the Hebrews” p.36 Egypt itself was refered to by King Scoripion as the mountain/pyramid of sunrise/Upper Egypt and sunset/ Lower Egypt. This concept was also incorporated into their religious teaching of Pet/ or Peter being heavens foundation.

So the bible was right when 1Peter 1:20 wrote that Jesus was “foreordained before the foundation of the world”. Egypt is the foundation of the world later transported to the Egyptian word Mount Zion.

But what about this scripture from the Old Testament... Psalm 83:13 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth. What is high? A mountain/pyramid we see in JoelHe wants us to know his name and use it. It's important to recognize (Joel 2:32) I don't see the point of the Bibles taking it out in the first place. Why even alter it? Maybe to make people not know the real origin of Jehovah?Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance” and “So shall ye know that I’am the lord (Aton/sun) your god dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain”. It was the Egyptians who originally conceived god as symbol of a mountain/pyramid and that after steping up the pyramid you would be saved from hell. Jesus/Horus talks about this more in Luke advising followers to be at the “House top”. The Egyptians called pyramids house of Amen-Ta and Amen-Ra or sunrise/sunset.“Zion is not an original Hebrew word. It consists of two elements, ZI and ON. On is another Egyptian word for Sun. Other meanings for Zion are Jersalem= “Foundation of Peace”.See the book “Historical Deception” p.162-3The Foundation of the New City of Jersalem is laid out by a square or Peter’s 1 foot he was hung on the cross upside down (upside down pyramid). Peter is Jesus rock foundation of the church/pyramid/mountain. His 1 foot on the cross represent the math/geometry formula of 144 square inch equally 1 square foot. The 144 is symbolic of the 144,000 who go to heaven (Rev 14:1) Long before the Bible was written there was the Egyptian square Peter holding up heaven like a pillar called mountains of sunrise/sunset. These are the silver and Gold keys of the Catholic Peter. Heaven comes down on earth reflecting the stars of Orion. With the dots in the sky lining up two pyramids in the sky which the pyramids of Giza already copied from Orion (Rev 21:9-14.This my friends is squaring the circle (sun) in the box/square. It’s the same as light beaming down on the river of life forming a pyramid in the water. This was hold the pyramid was symbolic of sunrise/resurrection/life.Other References (KJV) Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation Isaiah 26:4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength Exodus 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them. I wonder why?I loved hearing Martin L King say that no lie could live forever and that he didn’t fear death/martyrdom because he has been to the mountain top and seen (Know/sun?). By coincidence I learned from Martin Bernal Book “Black Athena” Volume 1 p47 “The Greek Martyr (witness) from the Egyptian pyramid [mountain}”.Now Jesus in Luke17:31-33 linked reaching the House top (pyramid) with spiritually losing your life/Martyr at verse 33 the susposed age he lost his own life. Some things fit together interestingly when everything is brought in its proper context. And so we also know now the New Testament Pope Peter was pure fiction taken from Egyptian priests.

2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    HOW MOUNTAINS ARE PYRAMIDS
    By Andre Austin

In other essays I’ve written I proved that:
    A. Heaven (Pet) is atop of a stone mountain square
    B. Pyramids were associated with high hills and mountains
    C. In the book of Isaiah the pyramids of Giza were mentioned.
    D. The earliest gods in Egypt were symbols of a pyramid and falcon eye/sun.

The pyramids for the Egyptians were stepping stones to take you up to the floor of Heaven. As a matter of fact the very first pyramid was called the Step pyramid.

“One of the most precisely constructed passages in the pyramid is the Descending passage. The passage points to the northern skies at an angle of 26 degrees 17 minutes which, when subtracted from the pyramid’s latitudinal angle of nearly 30 degrees, provides a view within 3 degrees 43 minutes of the celestial pole: a perfect angle for watching the transit of circumpolar stars across the entrance opening. Another passage, the Ascending passage, angles off the descending passage at 26 degrees 17 minutes and would be the precise angle for light reflection.

If the light from a transiting star shone on a pool of water or mirror at the juncture point of the Descending passage, the light would be reflected up the Ascending passage”.-Nile Valley Contributions to Civilization By Anthony T.Browder p.108

In the Egyptian mythology souls are in a boat in water where they go from the moon of the left/west to the Sunlight of sunrise to the right/east.

A Bible passage may be in reference to the above quote. “You shall see greater things than that. He then added I tell you the truth, you shall see heaven open, and the angels [Angles] of god ascending and descending on the son of Man”.

3. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    ^5 AACOOLDRE...

The ancient African priest-astrologers knew that the angles planets make to each other in the Heavens cause effects and influences. The European priesthood of the Middle Ages, wishing to control the ignorant masses, personified the influences of planetary aspects and transposed the letters of the word “angle” to “angel,” and upon this deliberate act of mistransliteration, all the stupendous frauds of ecclesiasticism were built...

4. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that knows. Keep teaching Aquil