Black Relationships : How far would you go?

SayWord

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 21, 2003
A lot of people talk about how much they love their significant other. They do all this talking. But I've learned that talking is completely different from action. So how far would you go to let you significant other or possible significant other know that you love them? That you want them? What would be a defining thing that you would do?

Say the magic words...

"I do". 'Cause I ain't saying those words unless I am SERIOUSLY diggin' ya.

Also, I know many people give up themselves sexually very gratuituously, but I do not, and I think that generally speaking, if (a woman especially) is going to give of herself sexually, that speaks volumes (unless she gives it up indiscriminately anyway).

Yes, talk most definitely is cheap. I like Nia don't say I love you unless I mean it. Some people just throw those words around and not think anything of it. I will do whatever for my significant other but at the same time not disrespect myself. When I choose to love a person that means I'm there through thick and thin. It has nothing to do with material goods or anything that you could physically touch.