Science and Technology : How far are the Sun and Moon really?

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
I submitted these photos of the sun which does appear to be very much local and possibly only a few thousand miles away as opposed to 92.96 million miles away.

This first photo was taken on my laptop from google earth of the sun over Antartica with camera 618.. The picture clearly shows the sun with an orb at the upper portion about 2 o'clock and the moon quite larger in the background with an orb at 3'oclock.. What these anomalies are I have know idea..However we can definitely see the rays of the sun as they stream out across the moon. Now remember the moon is estimated to be about 238,900 miles away...This would be utterly impossible if the sun and moon were as far away as scientists and mainstream academia claim them to be..

The second picture was taken with a phone camera outside of my home. As you can see the sun is disappearing behind the clouds and as it does you will notice that the clouds in back of the sun are very much illuminated..
High-level clouds, called cirrus clouds, can reach heights of 20,000 feet (6,000 meters) and are typically thin. They do not produce rain and often indicate fair weather. They are usually made up of ice. Midlevel clouds form between 6,500 feet (2,000 meters) and cirrus level.

These clouds appear to be Cumulus congestus clouds also known as towering cumulus, are a form of cumulus cloud that can be based in the low or middle height ranges. They achieve considerable vertical development in areas of deep, moist convection. They are an intermediate stage between cumulus mediocris and cumulonimbus which are around 20,000 feet up..
How is that a sun which is estimated to be millions of miles away produce the local effects that we can see with our own eyes.

In addition to the orbs the other unusual phenomenon about the sun in this first photo is the shape of the sun and the way the rays stream from it. The rays of the sun are very different in the second photo as they form a wide path and the rays in the first look like those that are produced from an artificial light source..

I say that both sun and moon are local and within our atmosphere and part of lower earth orbit, if in fact it does orbit the sun. That's another discussion for another time. What are you thoughts?

IMG_20190407_160538.jpg
IMG_20190328_183704.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back