Ethiopia : How Ethiopian Scientist Unearth 3.3-Million-Year-Old Child

WHAT..THE.....:eek1:..HOW THE......:censored:
The fact that you said yourself YOU DONT KNOW but call it bad science baffles me...interesting.
modern man is generally believed to be about 200k years old.
when somebody says they have homo sapiens at 3.3 million years i have some doubts.
there is a large gap between 200 thousand and 3.3 million.

yes, IDK

modern man is generally believed to be about 200k years old.
when somebody says they have homo sapiens at 3.3 million years i have some doubts.
there is a large gap between 200 thousand and 3.3 million.

yes, IDK
Nothing at all saying that you dont know. No one will ever be all knowing. Heck I'm no scientist and wasn't out there escavalting and doing research for years and years. But the fact that it has to be "bad science" when we find evidence that we existed over the 200 thousand year mark that you quoted makes me wonder why you would associate the word BAD with that..From what I found is that whenever there is evidence of life that existed over the said 200 years it is done from one of us. But our evidence is viewed at as bad from you. Thats interesting thats all.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back