Ethiopia : How Ethiopian Scientist Unearth 3.3-Million-Year-Old Child

From the same link as everybody else it seems (lol):

Australopithecus afarensis is one of the longest-lived and best-known early human species—paleoanthropologists have uncovered remains from more than 300 individuals! Found between 3.85 and 2.95 million years ago in Eastern Africa (Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania), this species survived for more than 900,000 years, which is over four times as long as our own species has been around. It is best known from the sites of Hadar, Ethiopia (‘Lucy’, AL 288-1 and the 'First Family', AL 333); Dikika, Ethiopia (Dikika ‘child’ skeleton); and Laetoli (fossils of this species plus the oldest documented bipedal footprint trails).
Similar to chimpanzees, Au. afarensis children grew rapidly after birth and reached adulthood earlier than modern humans. This meant A. afarensis had a shorter period of growing up than modern humans have today, leaving them less time for parental guidance and socialization during childhood.
Au. afarensis had both ape and human characteristics: members of this species had apelike face proportions (a flat nose, a strongly projecting lower jaw) and braincase (with a small brain, usually less than 500 cubic centimeters -- about 1/3 the size of a modern human brain), and long, strong arms with curved fingers adapted for climbing trees. They also had small canine teeth like all other early humans, and a body that stood on two legs and regularly walked upright. Their adaptations for living both in the trees and on the ground helped them survive for almost a million years as climate and environments changed.

The child found is (evidently) an evolutionary link from chimp (?) to human. She would not look like a human child today.... nor, for that matter, would the more famous "Lucy." :10500:

all i said was 'i don't know', 'i have my doubts'.
for having doubts i was attacked viscously.

turns out, i was correct. my doubts were justified.

nobody has apologized.

this is why black people will not make it.

afarensis_JG_Recon_Head_CC_3qtr_lt_sq.jpg
Australopithecus afarensis

Nickname:
Lucy's species
Where Lived:
Eastern Africa (Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania)
When Lived:
Between about 3.85 and 2.95 million years ago
I'm not understanding what other proof that is needed. Perhaps you should provide proof on the reason why you feel the way you do and then all would be crystal clear. I'm sure your intentions arn't to keep all knowledge to yourself. That would be selfish...now some are selfish although that's not our true nature..so please brother jamesfrmphilly show and prove the information that you have to prove contradictory to this artical and what brother Clyde Coger has shared for all.

To make sure: Honey1201 jamesfrmphilly

I'm not understanding what other proof that is needed. Perhaps you should provide proof on the reason why you feel the way you do and then all would be crystal clear. I'm sure your intentions aren't to keep all knowledge to yourself. That would be selfish...now some are selfish although that's not our true nature..so please brother jamesfrmphilly show and prove the information that you have to prove contradictory to this article and what brother Clyde Coger has shared for all.

This is solely my opinion Honey1201, but james is caught in a web, as it relates to owning a worldview. By worldview, I'm talking about whether one believes in macro evolution or creation to explain how this world got started. If I'm not mistaken, james accepts macro evolution. And if that is the case, then it makes no sense to reject the findings, at topic - Selam - by our Ethiopian brother. All of this means you are correct to ask of james what his position is, or alternative to the topic we've been discussing. Whereupon, if answered, we would learn what his worldview consists of.

Peace In the Spirit of Sankofa Queen Sister,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back