Black People Politics : How Donald Trump Feels About Black Lives Matter: “I Think They’re Trouble”

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Liberty, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Liberty

Liberty going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,254
    [​IMG]

Nationwide — Real-estate mogul and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is not hiding his feelings about the Black Lives Matter movement. In fact, he is making it very clear that he is not a fan. He told Bill O’Reilly during a recent Fox News interview: “I think they’re trouble. I think they’re looking for trouble

Read more
    http://www.blacknews.com/news/how-d...s-matter-i-think-theyre-trouble/#.VfmiqstRFjo

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    :11100:i don't much care what comes out of trumps orifice......

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

I would love to participate in this Thread with you, Liberty, but I have these I'm working with; so, I'll just make this drop for the readership:

(
    a click of the date takes you to the Thread)

Donald Trump On Black Lives Matter: ‘We Have To Give Power Back To The Police’
    Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Aug 3, 2015

Donald Trump Blasted by D.L. Hughley: If He Says N-Word, He’ll Be Elected Tomorrow (Video)

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Aug 4, 2015

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  4. Liberty

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,254
    OK, Clyde. I see I have continuously duplicated threads you have already posted. I am going to have to look harder before I post threads. I apologize. You have a system in place that I am going to have to learn.

Believe it or not. I actually look to see if the threads have been posted yet before I post them. I guess I just don't know where to look for them. I apologize.

*smile*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

5. Liberty

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,254
    The only interest I have in Trumps rants is that I am hoping they will move more AA people to make that trip to the polls to make sure this idiot doesn't win. There is a growing narrative among our people that says voting doesn't matter, Democrat or Republican doesn't matter. I do understand the frustration leading to this apathy. But, I think not voting at all will be very detrimental to us.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

No, no, no Liberty, an apology isn't needed. In time, you will become more familiar with the Forums and be able to see similar posts. Also, at the bottom of the reply page, the system tries to show similar Threads.

• List
  7. Liberty

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,254
    But, you won't see the reply page until it's too late, right?

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Correct Liberty ... It would now take some extra work to find "Similar Threads."

At one point, while a Thread was being created, options of similar posts would pop down. This is no longer the case. A person would have to scan the Forum they wanted to post in to determine similar threads.

So, just post what you feel and don't worry about duplication.

• List
  9. Liberty

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,254
    Well, I am noticing some patterns. I see that when a cop kills an unarmed AA, you post it in the Hispanic.and Other Types of Racism thread. So, I look there now. But, the Donald Trump/ #BlackLivesMatter seem to have two possible locations, right? I am learning. I think which ever way it is done, consistency is probably the most important to the members of the board. That they can find things where they expect them

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Well, unarmed killings of AA's are mostly posted by me in this Thread, not in the Hispanic.......... thread (The Hispanic Thread is mainly for all forms and instances of racism):

Black Lives Matter (I can't breathe) - NYC No-True Bill chokehold death of Eric Garner
    Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Oct 8, 2014

But that's just me Liberty, I have a thing about organizing and keeping things cataloged.

This website works exactly as you describe your old board:

But, my old board posted every new story in a new thread.