Black People : How does one rationalise / explain this?

Zim

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 12, 2009
Youtube - Vice guide to travel Liberia - part 3 -

I know this documentary is old but I recently stumbled across and I just thought to myself how can we explain what has happened in this country? Is there any going back for these countries when it goes this far? Whats worse look at the legacy of Hip Hop in this country mainly the glorifying violence side of it. If only 2pac could see his legacy over-seas.

America OWES liberia Why does it sit back and do nothing? It made sure Israel was a secure nation and it keeps that promise to this day. Then again I don't even know why im asking this question I already know the answer.

Youtube - Vice guide to travel Liberia - part 3 -

I know this documentary is old but I recently stumbled across and I just thought to myself how can we explain what has happened in this country? Is there any going back for these countries when it goes this far? Whats worse look at the legacy of Hip Hop in this country mainly the glorifying violence side of it. If only 2pac could see his legacy over-seas.

America OWES liberia Why does it sit back and do nothing? It made sure Israel was a secure nation and it keeps that promise to this day. Then again I don't even know why im asking this question I already know the answer.

Then again I don't even know why im asking this question I already know the answer.
- :10500:

According to several presentations spanning roughly 18 years,
Gil Noble has hosted Liberian activists who have stated that the Oligarchy has used Liberia as a Guinea pig for just about everything an it has been the CIAs base of operations long before AFRICOM.
some of theexperiments include very specific drugs that make youth virulenly homicidal.

We do have a responsibility to help there as well as the rest of the continent, inleu of the avaricious attitude of our first repatriation.

According to several presentations spanning roughly 18 years,
Gil Noble has hosted Liberian activists who have stated that the Oligarchy has used Liberia as a Guinea pig for just about everything an it has been the CIAs base of operations long before AFRICOM.
some of theexperiments include very specific drugs that make youth virulenly homicidal.

We do have a responsibility to help there as well as the rest of the continent, inleu of the avaricious attitude of our first repatriation.

But how? Where would we start? They have slipped off the wagon so far the idea of reversing the damage just seems Inconceivable. Makes me sick to know that its someone pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

Kids taking crack
Rampant Prostitution
Rapists
Extreme cannilbalism (Drinking the blood of a child)
Superstition.

The African Diaspora needs a nation we can call our own.

But how? Where would we start? They have slipped off the wagon so far the idea of reversing the damage just seems Inconceivable. Makes me sick to know that its someone pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

Kids taking crack
Rampant Prostitution
Rapists
Extreme cannilbalism (Drinking the blood of a child)
Superstition.

The African Diaspora needs a nation we can call our own.
No biggie

Some had the same kind of apathy during slavery

we got out of that, we can get out of this

The oligarchies main plan is to make you apathetic, but you can choose

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back