Black People : How Does One Become a Member of the Online Black Conscious Community?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, May 1, 2016.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm gonna just throw this out here ... :look:

We have been online for more than 18 years serving the Black Community.

I don't think anyone has ever invited us or me to be a Member of the Black Conscious Community.

I aint mad ... i'm jes say'n ... how does one become a Member?

I remember years back when i first began hearing this term online, and even wondered then.

What does it really mean?

Do you gotta know somebody, that know's somebody, that know's somebody ... to get in?

How does it work? How does one qualify to be a Member? Where do you join?

Thanks in advance!

:heart:

Destee

::::

ps ... i define conscious as being able to hear, feel, see, etc.

adjective: knowing and perceiving; having awareness of surroundings and sensations and thoughts
    Example: "Remained conscious during the operation"

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :11100:send me $100 and i will sign you up and send you a card.....

3. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    One has indeed been invited... of course this was near our end in regards to online building.
    Have been above the surface for more than I really care for, but the so called "Conscious Community" can be here if one desires.

Of course the inner sanctum of the minds tend to take time to get accustom to how some so called "conscious" ones are. I myself avoid the labels, so will rarely hear me calling myself such... ego is a helluva drug.

But the senses involved are more relative to words and how the energy within them carry the vibrations that are encoded with self translations... the discernment that ones' "inner realm" can decipher.

To be conscious is more about being able to humble ones own mind and thoughts, in order to formulate another outside of "group think".

Think of it like technology, hence why it's termed "building".
    One will lay down a rough foundation, and then individuals take turns at adding their pieces to it, not taking away from the others, and not necessarily accepting the offerings from others.

When the building is over, all participants look at the end inception, which is merely the beginning of the next build.

This is a constant process which can be draining if one doesn't truly have the desire to agitate their mind space and disturb base-line thoughts, potentially creating confusion.

Have been pondering over the idea of restarting an on-air discussion we were doing in 2006 (can't believe we would knock out 2 hrs on some topics). If one is interested let me know, have to wake "self" back up.

But if one is referring to a cipher similar to NGE or Kmt studies, maybe others actively within these can respond as they are part of the so called "Conscious community", but not exclusive.

With any tree, there is the root which spreads out at the bottom, and the branches that spread out at the top.

Consciousness is to be able to see the process from the seedling, to the leaves and fruits, without the burden of right or wrong (good or evil). Each branch has different leaves and fruits, but are from the same tree. Does not make them the same, but context and content (look, taste, feel, etc) give us considerations into how we think about contrasts and multiple simulations of creations.

Simply put, to think is to be conscious.
    Honestly thought this was a "conscious community", which is why I felt comforted in shutting ours down.

Respect

4. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    first.. you need a name.. preferably with "black" in it.. for example.. The Black Desteeinians..

then.. you need a ridiculous costume..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

then.. you need to define an identity that clearly separates you from the masses of "black people".
    and the rest is just like hip-hop.

also..

setup your youtube channel..
    be sure to take aim at one of the other black "conscious" groups..
    then.. you can setup "debates" that you.. with the help of a flavor flav-like hype-man.. promote like prize-fights or rap battles.. then you can charge admission and sell your groups merchandise.. and stack your paper and your notoriety.

[​IMG]

Then you can argue with black people about black people for the rest of your days:

Thats all it takes!