Black People : How Does CarFax Know Everything About a Car ?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

How does CarFax know everything about a car?

I see their commercials, and it makes me wonder, how do they know this stuff?

Are all maintenance / driving records of vehicles maintained somewhere, for them to get this information?

Anyone know? Thanks in advance for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

How does CarFax know everything about a car?

I see their commercials, and it makes me wonder, how do they know this stuff?

Are all maintenance / driving records of vehicles maintained somewhere, for them to get this information?

Anyone know? Thanks in advance for sharing.

Destee

CarFax only knows what has been recorded and tracked with the Car's VIN number (Vehicle Identification Number). They won't know, for example, that Clint and Junebug replaced the Starter and the Water-pump in the Walgreen's parking lot.

manty_carfax3.jpg

Looks like they mine public records for Data.. and also buy data from insurance companies and some automotive repair shops.

CarFax only knows what has been recorded and tracked with the Car's VIN number (Vehicle Identification Number). They won't know, for example, that Clint and Junebug replaced the Starter and the Water-pump in the Walgreen's parking lot.

:lol: ... that's what i needed ... Junebug sell'n his ride ... it's smoke'n ... and he talk'n 'bout carfax ... :lol:

too funnee ... thanks ... :)

so ... when cars are maintained "reputably", the VIN is recorded, and the information is sent somewhere?

if so, do car owners know this is happening, or when? ... is it done with their permission?

thanks a bunch!

Destee

I have Sirius XM which checks my car's mechanics from who knows where, and sends me a "diagnosis" each and every month! I remember when I first locked my keys in the car and had to call for assistance. I'm talking on the cell to the operator (at who knows where!) and she says "no prob." I'm expecting her to send roadside repair, like AAA does, when she says to step away from the car and don't touch the door. I'm thinking :huh: And then, shock! As I'm standing there, the lock on the door pops up and I can get inside the car!

Trust! They have "waaaays...." :SuN035:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back