Black Relationships : How Do You Turn A Friendship Into A Lovership?

First study your culture together which is afar and not this crap in America. Plan at trip to Africa for a week or so together. All this should take about as much time wisdom sets-in. Then get married officially by the courts or not. Only the higher powers knew you was going to get married as your pages were written in the akashic records. Now I haven't been there yet...but all is reasoned. Sisters know the deal but be holding back "they real feelings" for artificial ones cause somebody is going to second guess your relationship. And see that is why I said my Sister is me and not my best friend cause if I know me then I know my Sister so how in the world can we be "best friends"? Like the magpie bird we are mirrors. Know your culture as best friends within love then turn up the heat to go find you a piece of freedom holding hands on the way back to Africa. It is the only way cause in America going to church and the mosque and the temple and so on and following behind he said and she said...the Queen and King needs their own land so why not get ready for the best times of your life by doing what is right. Include African in it always and from the beginning it should be on your mind. Brother Shayheh I give you much props on that one and Malcolm X and any others out there who are struggling to go where they have never gone before. Like nike "Just Do It" :bus:

:wave: And another thing me and my husband just though about...if you in love with the BIBLE so much then go and married an Israelite and others vs African. Go...go ahead now. Because "blacks" existed over there too but don't force a "confusion" on the "original man" getting lost in the salvation of another people. If you a Christian fully then go back to those lands and don't stop at Africa. Nope. Don't change up words or suffixes and even try to be "political and smart" just to twist it to your favor as dominance over the original man. If you gon' be the original wombman then stand up and be proud with enough proof. Our culture lies in the hands of the original wombman the original caretakers of her community. If you don't know how to do it then go read yo BIBLE and find out just to come back to America. You love the Hebrew roots then go find a man over there and stop messing with out intelligent young and old Princes and Kings. Go!! You ain't needed. You missing the point directly head on and ain't got no wisdom just yelling out for help cause you confuse to the tip of your tongue mistaking it for "real tongue" Hu and Sia out the oldest books alive before the BIBLE. Go read it or better yet visit your "homeland" then again once again if you are a Christian then go visit your Hebrew land. Don't go to Aksum or Ethiopia or nothing of that sort. Nope. Cause anywhere in Africa will find you the original people who knew and still know Kemet and Nubia...and Vodun. Or is Israel Jordan and all those others the same as Kemet and Nubia?? Vodun land is just miles away and all spirituality is connected by way of Dogon so really it is nowhere you can hide in the scriptures and fool around professing knowing good well you doing it in vain. Cause the BIBLE don't believe in the internet...check the scriptures. What it said about the wise children and smart this and that???? You smart as a doorknob but no wisdom to see the light. Go ahead.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back