Black People : How do you stay encouraged, when it's dwindling, almost gone?

Phenomenal topic. I love this.

When it looks dark and dim, I always think of my Ancestors, my family's origin...and how they suffered with so little......but endured. My grandmother raised 13 kids, with no man but just her Bible....and her trusty old rifle. My dad told me there was no extras, heat by wooden stove..... but they ate every night.

Somehow, that new Iphone seems unimportant.

Yes Brother Abstract ... thinking of those before me, encourages me too.

Whatever challenge i have, pales in comparison to any they had to face, but they endured.

You are so right. I often think of how blood was required of many of them, but i've not shed any.

No doubt because they endured, got us to this point, and i feel a great obligation to do my part for those coming behind ... like they did for us.

Yep ... i'm with you ... and thank you for all of your encouragement over these years ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

laughing encourages me too ... if i can laugh ... my heart is lightened ... even if only for a moment ... and i feel better ... perhaps giving me enuff time to get it together better ... :)

reading you ... laff'n at your funnee stuff ... encourages me ... my outlook was immediately brightened ... when i laffed ... :love:

Destee

laughing encourages me too ... if i can laugh ... my heart is lightened ... even if only for a moment ... and i feel better ... perhaps giving me enuff time to get it together better ... :)

Destee

Don't forget to Dance

Yes Brother Abstract ... thinking of those before me, encourages me too.

Whatever challenge i have, pales in comparison to any they had to face, but they endured.

You are so right. I often think of how blood was required of many of them, but i've not shed any.

No doubt because they endured, got us to this point, and i feel a great obligation to do my part for those coming behind ... like they did for us.

Yep ... i'm with you ... and thank you for all of your encouragement over these years ... :love:

Destee
For all you do for us...Destee...its an honor.:love:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Savarnas Beauty Spa
Back