Black Parenting : How do you spank?

When I ever HAD to spank my daughter I always spanked her on her bottom but her pants were always up. I never left a mark...To me that is too rough on a child...
Plus, you know how some folks see that and run to a phone to call CPS

Now I just give her "the look"...and she understands what that means..."I'm not in the mood"

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Hand belt or paddle? Pants up or down? Over the knee or standing up? And is his/her tush red after?

im a new mom and i plan to spank

Welcome to Destee.com Jillrogers,

Good to have you and hope you like us...For 3 yr. olds, maybe a light paddle would do, it just depends though.

Hello and Welcome Jillrogers

Hand belt or paddle? Pants up or down? Over the knee or standing up? And is his/her tush red after?

im a new mom and i plan to spank

I think its depends on the child, some children all its takes is a look, some a firm spoken no/stop, some a smack on the butt and some a dang good butt spanking! Based on my experience as a mother of two, if you start disciplining a child early and be consistent, IMO there will be less need for spanking.

You’ll discover a child will begin trying a parent at a very early age, so its important to establish the roles, me PARENT, you CHILD early in the relationship. Trust me, it will lesson future battles. :)

Again Welcome to Destee's and CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a mother!!!!
Motherhood is an amazing experience!

MaddSistahlyLove!
Coco:dance:

I'm sorry...

All that type and I didn't answer your question. LOL!

I spanked my son and daughter on the butt, however, my daughter was very spoiled with attention(first granddaughter) So she was a constant challenge. Especially with her mouth, so I smacked her in the mouth when she was about 13. At the time, it was VERY necessary and it solved the issue.

As for paddle, belt.. don't recall ever using them and never pulled their pants down.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back