Destee's Thoughts How do you promote your site?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

While destee.com is old, promoting us has never been something i've done.

Which means, we are way weak in this area now (compared to where we should be). I'm scrambling to get us our rightful place.

I've learned the hard way, that site promotion is very important, and should be ongoing for the life of the site.

So i'm wondering, how are you all promoting your sites? Are you promoting? Need some help in this area?

Let's share some ideas.

:heart:

Destee

how about blogging?

i maintain several blogs for different businesses (real businesses, not "bidnesses" or multilevel marketing) and it really does work.

got my start from this cat: http://www.blogmastermind.com/

my wife and I are maintaining one offering relationship advice, but it's just prepping her readers for a book we are writing.

you might consider maintaining a blog and directing followers back and forth between the blog and the forum. i believe you're sitting on a gold mine with this site!

and you can always do the old fashioned way: use display advertising!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

how about blogging?

i maintain several blogs for different businesses (real businesses, not "bidnesses" or multilevel marketing) and it really does work.

got my start from this cat: http://www.blogmastermind.com/

my wife and I are maintaining one offering relationship advice, but it's just prepping her readers for a book we are writing.

you might consider maintaining a blog and directing followers back and forth between the blog and the forum. i believe you're sitting on a gold mine with this site!

and you can always do the old fashioned way: use display advertising!

HSF Moe,

Thanks for the tip, will pass this on my brother friend.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

brother you are QUICK!

i have an ebook i'd like to share (ssshh!) along with some other stuff if you send me and email address i'll forward it to you! it helped me greatly!

Just click my name that's anywhere of the forum, that will take you to my profile page and click under contact info, I think, if not, get back with me. Also, click the link in my signature: Does Color Matter? And let's talk!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back