Black People : How do you ignore or not hate the self-haters?

I think about younger, more impressionable people (kids, teens, young adults) who might be influenced by someone like that. It can cause them to become like that and it'll cause them to internalize it which will be a bigger problem as they become older.

Well if it's not your children, that's not really your responsibility for how they turn out. From my point of view, it seems as if you're taking on too much, only destroying your peace of mind for people who get off by putting down black folk and making us upset.

Well if it's not your children, that's not really your responsibility for how they turn out

That's true.

From my point of view, it seems as if you're taking on too much, only destroying your peace of mind for people who get off by putting down black folk and making us upset.

Well, what should I do about it? I know some people say it never bothered them, but there are some people (like me) who it bothered at some point. How does one get over it?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back