Black Relationships : How do you get an ex back that let you go?

You can't. If this person let you go it was for a reason. The best thing to do is move on and forget about them. You don't have to date someone right away, but at least let your ex know that you aren't waiting for them to take you back. Let him/ her know that you have better things to do than worry about them....even if you don't.

Versa', Kente is right- Move On!. I know that it is a hard thing to do, but do it for yourself. It ain't cute at all to be pining after someone who don't want you. If you got a cool personality- don't trip, some dude will try to get at you a.s.a.p. . Take up Jogging or some form of excersise that makes you feel good, that will help raise your Self Esteem as well as your overall Health. In the Middle of one of your Workouts you'll come to realize that you are capable of loving someone who will love you back.

Go Get'Em Tigress!

versatilepg said:
well I think she knows that but she already claims I hope you take me back. I really don't have nothing to do but work my 2 jobs, which makes my social suffer

You know what, even if she does "hope you take her back", don't take her back. At least not right away. The best thing to do, whether she wants you back or not, is to take time and let her know that she's not the only woman in this world. If she wants you back...that's too bad. She left you now she's going to have to wait until you feel good and ready. Don't play games, but also don't give in and let her have all the power in the relationship. She can't always have what she wants. First she doesn't want you, now she does...so what. Take your time and after a little while, if you want to allow her the opportunity to be with you....then you'll say so. Don't let her run you bro. The last thing you want to do is make her think she can come and go as she pleases.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back