Black Spirituality Religion : How do you feel about this...

interesting

j'hiah said:
sexe1 wrote ...."He went on to say that Jesus could be compared to Tupac because [he] speaks the truth like Jesus did ."

Jesus never spoke of killing anyone or screwing someone else's wife and neither was he known for jumping on people at a Mike Tyson fight like Pac. ls that what the you or "the young man" call truth?

sexe continued ..."that they had much in common, because he said [that] not many people followed Jesus when he was here on earth, but when he died they loved him more than ever."

this does not in any way make the two comparable and alike. When people die, you're either loved more, hated more or forgotten but it doesn't mean that we had the same character, behavior and attitude alike. so does that mean Notorious B.I.G and Tupac, two renowned enemies with their deadly differences had much in common?? there was no harmony between the two. Both of them sold more after their deaths. There is no wisdom in what "the young man" is trying to say.

sexe1 wrote "...Also that he didn't understand why black people were so religious, because God was what the white people used during slavery in order to keep the slaves calm..."

wrong again :nono: Does he or do you think that they could God was in their intent? that would not be God, but the devil. Please see a little deeper. Go beyond slavery and see that black people have been God-fearing people since existence so again, the young man has allowed the lie he has heard to enslave his mode of thinking. Tell the young man not to let "the white man" stop him from knowing God for himself. U also.

sexe1, l am not trying to disrespect "the young man" as you describe him, but what he told you was blind as Stevie and Ray Charles combined.

Actually, black people were worshipping GODS BEFORE THE WHITE MAN CAME AND LIED ABOUT MONOTHEISIM.......

lady bastet

I must say that no man human can ever be as the son of GOD was or have an impact on mankind life has it do i agree with the
statements made above .....the young man is confused and need to seek deeper and learn thy history
son of GOD was pure and a total package of rights
where as any who try will fall short from the sins it only take one
babies pure like him til they speak.....where he speak of truth he fell short by the action of violance corruption of the tongue
no one will ever come close the thy Father's son .

You all are correct in saying that Pac is not a COMPLETE comparison to Christ. Even though Christ was no punk, like how they want you to believe that he was a stringy haired, weak little white boy. Now as far as the "Religion" (latin religio meaning to tie back) that the slave masters gave to black folks, was and is NOT intended for Afrikans.

Overstand, whites(Europeans) emerged from the Caucasus mountains WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY after the first Hue-mans walked the earth. The Moors(Afrikans) had to civilize these savages, teach them to talk, walk upright, reason, and BEHAVE. How they got them to BEHAVE was all the THOUSANDS of years of spirituality and knowledge of the ancient people (wrongly called 'mysteries' by Europeans) were orally taught and then put in book form. This is the primer for your Holy Bible, a book to teach barbarians how to BEHAVE. Blacks did not have to LEARN how to BEHAVE! We had YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARS(literally hundreds of thousands) of High Civilizations (Kemet, Indus Valley, West Afrika, Ethiopia, Kush, Nubia, etc. What happened was over years of education the white race became "intelligent" was able to function in a society. But then they got to smart for their own good and became jealous of their black teachers. Their inbred inferiority complex fueled the envy and hatred toward blacks. This led to the Moors being expelled from Europe. So then (in a nutshell), whites believed they were in control of the earth and began killing and enslaving everyone who didn't convert to their religion.

The "Jesus" in the bible is Greek for his real name, Yeshua. Christ is not his last name!!! Christ is a TITLE and comes from the Greek "Christos" which means "Anointed One" or Enlightened One. There were MANY Messiah's in different spiritual beliefs (Heru, Krishna, Quetzacoatle, etc.) which ALL COME FROM KEMET. In ancient Kemet, there was Ausar(Greek:Osirus), Auset(Greek:Isis), and Heru(Greek:Horus). Father, Mother, Son=Holy Trinity. Somehow, when Whites interpreted this they saw no need to include the Mother, since women weren't seen as being as godly as a man :( and it was changed to Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Constantine, emperor of Rome, wanted to dominate the entire earth. He set up the Nicene Conference where many books where TAKEN OUT OF THE ANCIENT SCRIPTURES and what was left was translated into Latin and then later on into English, Spanish, etc. So now Constantine's weapon to Conquer and Divide the Earth was this new "BIBLE" which combined the existing Hebrew texts(Old Testament) and proclaimed Yeshua, a revolutionary prophet from the tribe of the Essenes, as the Hero(Heru) or Messiah(Christ) of the New Testament.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, just informing yall on the religion we have been force fed to NEGRO-ize us. Please think for yourself, Why would we need a white man to come to Afrika; Capture, Kill, Rape, and Exploit us, and then follow his GOD that justified his actions?? I know it's hard to accept the truth, but we MUST expose the LIE and elevate the TRUTH, as Chief Elder Osirus would say . Study your ancestors traditions and spiritual beliefs. We owe it to them and our SURVIVAL as the ORIGINAL MAN AND WOMAN (GOD AND GODDESS). Peace and blessings to you all. :bazooka:ignorance
:flamet:LIES

Study your ancestors traditions and spiritual beliefs. We owe it to them and our SURVIVAL as the ORIGINAL MAN AND WOMAN (GOD AND GODDESS). Peace and blessings to you all. :bazooka:ignorance
:flamet:LIES[/QUOTE]

This is all well and good. However, I need to some help here. How are we supposed to study our ancestors traditions? Not everyone came from the same part of Africa. So how do I discover what part I came from? What tribe? What language did they speak? What were their religious practices?
Although I like the concept of this, the reality is somehow not clear for me.
I don't feel comfortable just studying ANY african religion. I want to get it right and embrace it with all that I have got. To do this I must have the original traditions and spiritual beliefs of MY people.

Just a thought... lady bastet (now known as) Spirit Shadow Walker

I think you should start by researching and learning about ALL Afrikan spirtuality. I think that if you trust in yourself and if you trust that God has your back, in doing your research, you will KNOW where you fit. You will feel what is right for you. I don't think you should limit yourself by saying you just want to know about YOUR people.

You may even find that Afrikan spirituality is not for you and you feel better practicing Buddhism or Taoism. Don't feel like you can't practice these religions just because they are Asian in nature. These religions derived from Afrikan spirtual beliefs. Go with your intuition, because that is God. You'll know when you get there. God bless!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back