Black Relationships : HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A SUDDEN LOSS OF RELATIONSHIP?

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Based on a discussion we had in the chat room. Brothers, how do you deal with emotions? Specifically, an emotional/contentious loss? A sudden death or dumping. Where you didn't see it coming. Where there may be another involved.

Ladies have a social network for this. But we don't

Last edited:
Based on a discussion we had in the chat room. Brothers, how do you deal with emotions? Specifically, an emotional/contentious loss? A sudden death or dumping. Where you didn't see it coming. Where there my be another involved.

Ladies have a social network for this. But we don't

Well.. death is death.. but dumping is a whole other thing.. I say.. if it breaks.. keep it moving.. take what you learned and apply it to your next adventure. If no kids are involved, it's easy breezy..

Well.. death is death.. but dumping is a whole other thing.. I say.. if it breaks.. keep it moving.. take what you learned and apply it to your next adventure. If no kids are involved, it's easy breezy..
Even if kids are involved it should STILL be "easy breezy".

A nice young black male acquaintance of mine lost his cool and killed his kids mother.

Now his kids that he loved are orphans and he is doomed to spend his life in prison.

It would have been better for all parties involved if he had stayed away and left her alone.

Based on a discussion we had in the chat room. Brothers, how do you deal with emotions? Specifically, an emotional/contentious loss? A sudden death or dumping. Where you didn't see it coming.
You should ALWAYS "see it coming"!

Especially in THIS promiscuous, immoral society.

Treat your woman good but keep your EMOTIONS in check.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back