Black Teenagers : How Do You Deal Wit It

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by TruelySpeaking, May 14, 2006.

1. TruelySpeaking

TruelySpeaking New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    OK, i been wit this boi for a lil while, we first met October 13th, 2005. we started datin about 2 weeks later. Now everything was great. he would come and take me out to lunch when i was at school. i stayed the night at his house, we was always together.

Well we broke up because people always had somethin to say about me or him.straight hatin. when we broke up, no one really knew because we were always together still.we kissed in public and held hands you know.

i left to go to North Carolina for a month and he had sex with another girl. i asked him abut once a week did he **** someone else but he would always say no. then i came back in december and in janurary we got into a argument and he finally told me that he did do it to someone while i was gone. so outta anger, i had sex with someone else. then i told him that i did it because i felt wrong...long story short, he held it against me for about 2 weeks then we got into another argument and now we don't talk anymore.

he has my keys to my house and he won't give them back because he knows that if he has my keys i'll still call him and i think he's using it to make it seem like i'm stuck on him. should i really leave him alone. i mean we used to tell eachother i love you but now we don't say it but i still love him and i can tell he still cares about me because he calls me and asks me am i doin ok. i mean what do i do??? :confused: [/FONT][/SIZE]

2. T}{e Trut}{ RyL

T}{e Trut}{ RyL Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I wish I knew what to say but all I can say is this. Never give someone the keys to your house.

3. Make_a_wish

Make_a_wish New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
  4. Make_a_wish

Make_a_wish New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    First of all I can feel with you! I broke up with my boy last month ago. i feel the same i still love him but he is dating a nother girl right now. he still says he cares about me but i m not shure if he does.
    Just trust your hart and do what ever makes you feel better! You should really talk to him about your feelings and clear this situation up! try to start over new with him again and you bouth forget the past?!
    I just hope everything is going to turn out bright 4 U! Trust good! thats what i do and it helps!

5. Remby

Remby Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +37
    Trulyspeaking,

First of all my young sister, from an adult perspective, you never ever use your body as a weapon. Let self respect and self love be your guide.
    If this young man had any respect for you he would not be sleeping around with other girls.
    But more importantly, you most gain the self confidence and maturity as well as self control that would not allow you to pratice such dangerous behavior. Aids and HIV is growing rapidly in your age group.
    Know that you are of value, to your self and to those who love you, By no means do you allow a male to equate your womeness with his worthieness, your womeness stands on its on.
    I pray you grow and learn from this experience.

Remby

6. mazimtaim

mazimtaim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +50
    Trulyspeaking. . .I am a man. So keep that in mind, when considering the advice I give you.

You cannot give some man/boy the keys to your house. TS, I have been young and though it has been a very long while, I know how intense feelings can be when you are young. But I have to tell you, it isn't worth it. I know you sometimes feel like having a relationship is the most important thing in the world. But it is not. You need to treat boys/men, (I keep saying this, because I don't know how old you are) as "friends". I mean if you meet someone special, you may know it, but it is still much too early to get too serious. You have your whole life ahead of you. You have many more dates to go out on and many more men to meet. But never again, TS, give some guy your keys just because you have known him for two months.

This person isn't worth it. He obviously isn't taking you seriously, so you should not take him seriously. I hope you have the type of relationship where you can tell your parents of your mistake. Tell them you gave him the keys and now you have to change the locks.

And when you get older, don't do this unless you know that man as well as you know yourself. Even then, get a second opinion.

Another thing, please. . .precious, don't type slang here.

Peace.

7. evab88

evab88 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Call the locksmith...

Get your locks changed ASAP. Then you won't have to call him at all.