Black People : how do you all feel about others (who are not black), being on this forumn?

Isaiah said:
Sister BlakLioness, where did the sister say her babies were half-white, half-indian??? Did I miss something in her post??? Was it edited out, or something?(smile!)

Sister Shamila, you are welcome if you come in peace, and do not seek to control and manipulate... If you meet those standards, we cool... I must warn you, however, that we've been down this road with other ethnic groups in the past, and it didn't work out... This a tough room to work if you don't come correct, and in full-effect... Sorta like ShowTime at The Apollo(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

She posted that information in another thread....I believe it was the Black women and sisterhood thread.

Sip... You all left... lol

MississippiRed said:
Are you cute......if so I don't mind and it's all smooth if not.....then you need to bounce.....

MississippiRed
Just overlook me I'm not right

Sip... :getout: lmao... you are so crazy.... lmao.. but i forgot that you are a self-proclaimed 'mookie'....

Shamilla... coming in and beating people up over the head with it may not work either... you are further separating yourself from the community... which is about promoting educating other black folk... anyhoo... i see no problem with you being here. i don't know what your idea is... just like i don't know anyone else's... if you here to spread love, ideas, thoughts... so on and so forth... then i dont' see the problem... but step outta line and you'll be banned with the quickness...

If U "i've seen it happen" Come Softly

Blaklioness said:
She posted that information in another thread....I believe it was the Black women and sisterhood thread.

Shamila wrote:

If it's any consolation, it is not only the blacks that are given strange looks or face discrimination, so do Indians (as myself). I have three kids and I have come across instances where even teachers will discriminate, simply because my kids are not white. (They are half white and Indian). But they cover it up with any excuse they can think of, and try to make out as if a person who notices such things is just an overly protective parent. At the time I went to the principal and did what I could, wrote all incidents of unfairness, discrimination and just general uninterest of this teacher towards my child and the fact he was being ignored in class while she concentrated on her favoirtes (the white kids), but to no avail.

There is no getting around it, there is racism out there, and all people of colour have to realise, deterimine and overcome this unexceptable kind of behaviour.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back