Jails / Prisons : How Do We Keep Young Black Men From Going To Prison?

Easy, stop embracing and participating in the negative things that take us there. Just stop.
Understandably so but how do you get people to stop any behavior they are programmed to engage in?

In all religions there is esoteric and exoteric and my esoteric understanding is that ther is No original sin and like the Masons say a baby is born with wisdom, and as Dr Kunjufu learly states that there is a real conspiracy to destroy Black boys.
The theory of individual effort is interesting.
Promoted by those like Ronald Reagan, who told Black folks to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, while he depended on the collectve of unified and focused think tanks to run the nation.
Why is it so hard for folks who want to lose weight to stop eating?
Why do folks use hynosis, or other techniques to reverse or try to reverse bad habits?
How much of our actuons and reactions stem from the subconcious mind rather then our lucid expressions and understandings?
http://www.stopthebrainwash.com/

Understandably so but how do you get people to stop any behavior they are programmed to engage in?

In all religions there is esoteric and exoteric and my esoteric understanding is that ther is No original sin and like the Masons say a baby is born with wisdom, and as Dr Kunjufu learly states that there is a real conspiracy to destroy Black boys.
The theory of individual effort is interesting.
Promoted by those like Ronald Reagan, who told Black folks to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, while he depended on the collectve of unified and focused think tanks to run the nation.
Why is it so hard for folks who want to lose weight to stop eating?
Why do folks use hynosis, or other techniques to reverse or try to reverse bad habits?
How much of our actuons and reactions stem from the subconcious mind rather then our lucid expressions and understandings?
http://www.stopthebrainwash.com/
Engaging in illegal activity is learned, there is nothing in our subconscious that causes us to do so. We are not "programmed" to either. Somewhere in our lives we make a choice to do so. For one, black men need to abandon the level of aggression we hold on to that we confuse for strength. We are constantly on the defensive and this is a negative. Only a person who sees them self as a victim feels the need to defend themselves. We are NOT victims. White men are in control because there is nothing in their minds that puts them in the victim state. Only poor whites see themselves as victims because they are poor and they blame everyone except themselves the same a poor black men. We have to accept education as a rule and not an option, we have to accept success in every way as a rule and not an exception and we must seek this through all ways LEGAL other than just entertainment. We must abandon the phrase "I gotta do what I gotta do" because you don't "gotta" do anything, we CHOOSE everything we do.

To live we must eat, to eat we must get a job, a career or own a business, not sell drugs, steal, etc. This is not only common sense it's a necessity and must be realized and accepted and not seen as an option. We must strive to be the best we can and stop giving those that think less of us exactly what they expect.

Interesting observations

Engaging in illegal activity is learned, there is nothing in our subconscious that causes us to do so. We are not "programmed" to either. Somewhere in our lives we make a choice to do so. For one, black men need to abandon the level of aggression we hold on to that we confuse for strength. We are constantly on the defensive and this is a negative. Only a person who sees them self as a victim feels the need to defend themselves. We are NOT victims. White men are in control because there is nothing in their minds that puts them in the victim state. Only poor whites see themselves as victims because they are poor and they blame everyone except themselves the same a poor black men. We have to accept education as a rule and not an option, we have to accept success in every way as a rule and not an exception and we must seek this through all ways LEGAL other than just entertainment. We must abandon the phrase "I gotta do what I gotta do" because you don't "gotta" do anything, we CHOOSE everything we do.

To live we must eat, to eat we must get a job, a career or own a business, not sell drugs, steal, etc. This is not only common sense it's a necessity and must be realized and accepted and not seen as an option. We must strive to be the best we can and stop giving those that think less of us exactly what they expect.

But what do the statistics tell in the past 20 years?

Wasn't there anyone in the entire Black community saying the exact same things,
as guidance counselors, clergy, community organizers, parol officers, parents and uncles?

Are we aware of how the mind works?

Thousands of Germans cheered with sincerity when then , senator Barack Obama made his speech in Germany before the election, and millions enjoyed watching him on German television, but just 70 years ago a Black woman, child or man could not walk down the street in any part of Germany without haveing another thousand Germans race to rip the flesh from their bones.

Good behavior/ Bad behavior

What are the switches that turn it on or off?

According to Amos Wilson the film gangs of Ne Yoek had only one flaw really.
It failed to explain that all major cities, at that time were run and ravaged by white gangs, much younger.
What turned the white youth around?
Sayings of you should know better?

Or actual institions implemented and funded to handle the problem in a much larger scale

What was the activity of the Black youth at the age we see the young gang bangers today,
doing in Africa 500 years ago?

Are we aware that school was mandatory and that there was a peer pressure towards excellence, fostered from the older down to the younger students?

As much as I care about people, if I see someone hit by a car, I will call an ambulance because I don't know how to set bones,

and if i see folks caught up in a trend that is self destructive and it seems to escalate, I understand that there is a social psychological problem there and will leae it to the expertsin psychology to handle it.

every single addiction from gambling to overeating, is based on the notion that folks desire basically to stop behaviors they feel they have no control over.
They know it is wrong but compulsion out weighs, all the rules regulations and "well this is how it should be, phrases"

Harriett Tubman said she freed alot of slaves but could have freed more if they only knew they were slaves.

But what do the statistics tell in the past 20 years?

Wasn't there anyone in the entire Black community saying the exact same things,
as guidance counselors, clergy, community organizers, parol officers, parents and uncles?

Are we aware of how the mind works?

Thousands of Germans cheered with sincerity when then , senator Barack Obama made his speech in Germany before the election, and millions enjoyed watching him on German television, but just 70 years ago a Black woman, child or man could not walk down the street in any part of Germany without haveing another thousand Germans race to rip the flesh from their bones.

Good behavior/ Bad behavior

What are the switches that turn it on or off?

According to Amos Wilson the film gangs of Ne Yoek had only one flaw really.
It failed to explain that all major cities, at that time were run and ravaged by white gangs, much younger.
What turned the white youth around?
Sayings of you should know better?

Or actual institions implemented and funded to handle the problem in a much larger scale

What was the activity of the Black youth at the age we see the young gang bangers today,
doing in Africa 500 years ago?

Are we aware that school was mandatory and that there was a peer pressure towards excellence, fostered from the older down to the younger students?

As much as I care about people, if I see someone hit by a car, I will call an ambulance because I don't know how to set bones,

and if i see folks caught up in a trend that is self destructive and it seems to escalate, I understand that there is a social psychological problem there and will leae it to the expertsin psychology to handle it.

every single addiction from gambling to overeating, is based on the notion that folks desire basically to stop behaviors they feel they have no control over.
They know it is wrong but compulsion out weighs, all the rules regulations and "well this is how it should be, phrases"

Harriett Tubman said she freed alot of slaves but could have freed more if they only knew they were slaves.
The very last line of that post is the strongest (not to say the rest is not) It's insanity to not know that what you're doing is negative and self destructive. I know WHY there are gangs and criminals, why is not part of the solution, it is an excuse for not changing. I used to be a graffiti artist in my younger days and I was well aware of what I was doing. Yes I am an artist and was then but I did it for the rush which is irrelevant, I DID it knowing it was against the law. When I gave it up I decided to keep my art on canvas and not on the street but it's all a choice. Young brothers these days have PLENTY of positive examples but they CHOOSE otherwise. We have to get out of the follower mentality, mimicking the negatives of others and mocking the positives. We need our fathers back in the household and we need FAMILIES again. None of this "I can raise my children on my own" from sisters and absentee father nonsense anymore. Obama kills all excuses any black person give for not achieving these days and that includes myself. I'm not all that I want to be but I know it's no one elses fault but my own and I'm working now toward getting there. We all have to start somewhere and adult life is much smoother when we start in our youth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back