Jails / Prisons : How Do We Keep Young Black Men From Going To Prison?

What or who EXACTLY did I attack?

As I stated, YOU posted the Kwame Ture video. Since I worked with brother Ture, I explained what he often would explain. That only revolutionary struggle would eliminate the problems folks are addressing here. So, as I figured, you accuse me of rhetoric and sloganeering.

I stated before I have spent over the last 30 years working in community service. As an educator and working in non-profit sector. Since you appeared at this site after I went on hiatus I don't know you well enough to give more specific detail.

I already stated the SOLUTION is revolutionary struggle, not reformism. You can consider this rhetoric but then you dont really KNOW Kwame Ture...or do you? And I mean do you REALLY know Kwame personally? I worked with him whan I was at UCLA (organizing speaking tours) where I was a campus coordinator for the AAPRP.

What good are posting videos while at the same time rejecting the essence of the teaching? Seems rather self-serving to me in effort to get "hits". Peace!
Who said i worshiped Kwame Toure'

Is this a personal ish?

I presented several solutions and you had taken the time to dig up more thank you, now since this is a serious issue, where are your solutions?

And please no romanticized ideas just simple solutions that folks can achieve, other then rhetoric and slogans

Who said i worshiped Kwame Toure'

Is this a personal ish?

I presented several solutions and you had taken the time to dig up more thank you, now since this is a serious issue, where are your solutions?

And please no romanticized ideas just simple solutions that folks can achieve, other then rhetoric and slogans

I started posting on this site in 2002 and have over 6,000 posts. Nothing personal, just stating my perspective. As far as presenting solutions, I work on solving problems daily through my actions as an educator and community organizer. I will continue to let my actions speak for themselves rather than pose hypothetical questions which lead to lip service and non-actualized ego gratification. Peace!

I started posting on this site in 2002 and have over 6,000 posts. Nothing personal, just stating my perspective. As far as presenting solutions, I work on solving problems daily through my actions as an educator and community organizer. I will continue to let my actions speak for themselves rather than pose hypothetical questions which lead to lip service and non-actualized ego gratification. Peace!
no disrespect brother but I see nothing about this post that says folks are here to show and tell their life history,

just asked a simple question about solutions,
real actual solutions to a serious problem, now what exactly do you see wrong with

Jawanzaa Kunjufu, or Amos Wilson or Dr. Degruy, or the Nguzo Saba?

What or who EXACTLY did I attack?

As I stated, YOU posted the Kwame Ture video. Since I worked with brother Ture, I explained what he often would explain. That only revolutionary struggle would eliminate the problems folks are addressing here. So, as I figured, you accuse me of rhetoric and sloganeering.

I stated before I have spent over the last 30 years working in community service. As an educator and working in non-profit sector. Since you appeared at this site after I went on hiatus I don't know you well enough to give more specific detail.

I already stated the SOLUTION is revolutionary struggle, not reformism. You can consider this rhetoric but then you dont really KNOW Kwame Ture...or do you? And I mean do you REALLY know Kwame personally? I worked with him whan I was at UCLA (organizing speaking tours) where I was a campus coordinator for the AAPRP.

What good are posting videos while at the same time rejecting the essence of the teaching? Seems rather self-serving to me in effort to get "hits". Peace!

Welcome back brotha Omo :)

You've been missed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back