Jails / Prisons : How Do We Keep Young Black Men From Going To Prison?

The problem with having black based schools is that you have to deal with those who will say its racist to have divided schools. Once you let them in like the historically black colleges you have to deal with European parents who want to change the very bases of how operations is ran. The very thing you were running from is the very thing that ran to you u. Legally they will penetrate the very boundary that were set up.

The first post I made on this thread may seem a little harsh but we have to face the reality of the prison system and why its allowed to flourish before we can counter attack what they have planned for our children. Now that the basic formula used to keep a multi-billion dollar industry flourishing (why would they want to destroy and engine that fuels there society?) has been compromised I believe the ideal for us to use the strategies our of site out of mind would be the most effective.

When they can easily find you they hid in the darkness and thus their evils are hidden from general public. When your out of site it forces them to come out of the darkness to get you and what that leads up to is exposure. They would have to come to your house which will make the rest of the public cognizant of what's going on causing the police to be exposed for trying to fuel the economy by means of the exploitation of our kids.

Again, realizing that and exposing the prison system as a big busy will allow AA parents to see that their kids is the fuel and you know what happens to fuel? It gets burnt or eaten but fuel is never allowed to live in peace. Solution is always in the recognition of a problem.

Peace

Ru2religious

The problem with having black based schools is that you have to deal with those who will say its racist to have divided schools. Once you let them in like the historically black colleges you have to deal with European parents who want to change the very bases of how operations is ran. The very thing you were running from is the very thing that ran to you u. Legally they will penetrate the very boundary that were set up.

The first post I made on this thread may seem a little harsh but we have to face the reality of the prison system and why its allowed to flourish before we can counter attack what they have planned for our children. Now that the basic formula used to keep a multi-billion dollar industry flourishing (why would they want to destroy and engine that fuels there society?) has been compromised I believe the ideal for us to use the strategies our of site out of mind would be the most effective.

When they can easily find you they hid in the darkness and thus their evils are hidden from general public. When your out of site it forces them to come out of the darkness to get you and what that leads up to is exposure. They would have to come to your house which will make the rest of the public cognizant of what's going on causing the police to be exposed for trying to fuel the economy by means of the exploitation of our kids.

Again, realizing that and exposing the prison system as a big busy will allow AA parents to see that their kids is the fuel and you know what happens to fuel? It gets burnt or eaten but fuel is never allowed to live in peace. Solution is always in the recognition of a problem.

Peace

Ru2religious
some folks caught flak over posting about the prison industrial complex

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

some folks caught flak over posting about the prison industrial complex

No comment on the link I left you?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back