Black People : How Do We Feel About Africa: And Africans Feel About Us?

We need and should want to be candid /honest/etc. in both cases...

FYI

I love Africa and Africans. It's a huge continent, lotta history, some good, some bad. I cleave to the good and try to understand the negativities. I believe that one day, African will be an even better system than it ever has been before. The White Supremacist movement that went into that continent is just awful and so much damage has been done to the land and the people to supply Europe and the White world, but one day, I believe there is going to be a change. I believe that there are African people there now, that are fighting against this awful negative force and they have constantly been attacked, divided and conquered, but not for ever. One day, there will be a change, and African people who appreciate and are grateful for being African will have the opportunity to reap the benefits of being in their own land, be able to reap bounty from their own land, and give back to their own land and people. They will have the power to trade with others in the way that will not cause them to be destroyed in the process.

So much water has gone under the bridge. Africans and black folks from the Disapora should be united. We have more in common than what separates us. Many focus on the negatives and ignore the positives. There is a lot of history and tradition that we in the USA and the Caribbean should look at. I love my African heritage. I would hope that as black people we would be able to come together and begin to see each other as our brothers and sisters. With the ebola virus it could cause a deepening isolation.

Not to just dwell on the past:

But the ole rival, aka Cain and Able, might also plague their real life descendants, i. .e, since the descendants of slave and/or the descendants of those who aren't, might have their own in house rivalries, going on and down, too...

Do factor in how the likes of Malcolm X etc. were and are the exceptions...

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back