How do u spell R-E-L-I-E-F from STRESS ???

AfriKing said:
Prayer
Music
I usually take a hot shower before I go to sleep
excercise
distraction from the source of stress like tv or a book, I can't think about what it is because I'll dwell on it

Excellent suggestions !!! :great:

Thank you AfriKing

Much...
Peace & Love,
Akilah :spinstar:

Here are some things I've picked up with age:
Somewhere in the mist of "paying everybody else" -PAY YOURSELF! Set Aside some cash to go to a REAL NICE DAY SPA and have a DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE! ALL OVER! NO ONE DOES IT LIKE THE ORIENTALS!

YOGA! (I always thought this was for "white folk") ON a regular/routine basis? Rids your muscles of those kinks,Knots, and tense areas!

Laughter! For me, it always eases the tears, worries and fears!

sweetbrownsugar said:
Here are some things I've picked up with age:
Somewhere in the mist of "paying everybody else" -PAY YOURSELF! Set Aside some cash to go to a REAL NICE DAY SPA and have a DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE! ALL OVER! NO ONE DOES IT LIKE THE ORIENTALS!

YOGA! (I always thought this was for "white folk") ON a regular/routine basis? Rids your muscles of those kinks,Knots, and tense areas!

Laughter! For me, it always eases the tears, worries and fears!

I really love your suggestion about paying yourself first to save up for a spa day... I think i'm gonna start doing that right away

Thank you Sista SweetBrownSuga ! :massage:

Much...
Peace & Love
Akilah :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back