Black People : How do I use indentation, change the shape, etc. for my writings.

deepy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 4, 2003
nyc
Dear Destee family
treat me as tho i were 2...but I do not know how to put my poetry into anyother shape . I try indenting and voila it goes to the next line ..i want to start in the middle of the page...and voila it goes to the left side..everything is lined up. I want to quote and put in those boxes and i don't know how to do it.. I really have a hard time in the techno world.
all information on the various ways i can put things down would be beyond helpful.
How do you get other colors...(i finally figured out how to use and get those different similes(icons?) ...don't laugh at me..or do I don't care just give me the info...
thanks.

Ahhhh deepy, you are so lucky to have me respond to this first 'cause I am also technically challenged! :lol: BUT...I do know a few things such as, to change your font style and colors of your text, just click on any of the drop down menus located underneath the "Title" above the text box and choose what you want to do. You will also see other options there that will allow you to
center​
your text, or adjust it to the left or right of your text page, indent, bullit, etc. and other features as well. Play around with it and see what happens. For Smilies, :spin: look over to the right side of the text box and either select from those shown or click [More] at the bottom left of that same box and open up a whole host of other options in which to choose from. Whenever you want to use them in your text, just click on them and they will be inserted automatically. Hopefully this information is helpful. Good luck! :teach: :geek:

:martian: I havn't tried it here, but usually, it works pretty well.. just make a small .gif file.. a blank space, and use it at the beginning of your <p>

:look: Or, if you want to be creative, Use a smilie! In fact, If the admin of this board wanted to, I am sure he/she could put a "blank" in the smilie list for that purpous.

Raymond

kQueen
some wonderful person is trying to help me figure all of this out
i still don't understand what i'm doing but i am working on it​

captain ray
did you notice i said treat me like i was two? i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

queen...i now know i have to go to enhanced mode to begin center things
I guess i am looking to create my own poetic shapes on paper and i still don't know if i can do that..sometimes i don't want to be centered...but
i will keep working..​
now i am trying left justified(what ever the words are)
but when i preview all of this...it comes oout the same ...all on the left..
i am confused
but i am working on it​

SISTAH QUEEN
i am learning i am slow, but i am learning​
]things seem to be getting a little better
but doesn't it stop the flow
adding these techno things inthe midst of writing?​
now i am trying a different font
and color, but I don't find the process easy
and maybe because it is new to me...but it really does stop my mental process a little...we have voice chat...can we get some more user friendly'techno ways...or am i missing something that allows me to l-do these comands more easily
or do them after i have completed my writing? one more thing...the preview does not show what i have done...i onl

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back