Black Children : How do I stay single?

Prizefighter16

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 14, 2004
It's funny, when I was younger, like 13, I wanted a boyfriend so badly. I mean, I really wanted companionship. Now that I'm 18, and have went through my load of good and bad boyfriends, I need me a break. For one thing, I'm focused on fixing my life, as well as furthering my relationship with God. There is so much things for me to accomplish, and though it may sound cold, I don't have room to care for anyone on an intimate level. There are also some things I've changed in my life, and having a boyfriend would cause me a lot of temptation where that's concerned. Unfortunately I've been saying that for a while, but I still find myself in triangles of guys who are interested in me, friends who become interested in me, xboyfriends who are interested in me, so on and so forth. Now don't be confused. I am not a very attractive person. I'm cute...in a plain jane kind of way. So I can only say this is the phase in my life where I'm finally getting some attention. Ironically, it's too uncomfortable for me to handle.

I just want to know how I can stay single and not hurt anyone's feelings. I want my male friends to see that I'm just as good as a friend, even without taking it to the next level. Because in all honesty, when you tell a guy that you're single, they always think there's a leeway. Mine has been shut down for further construction. Are there any females out there who had this experience or is going through it? I'll be glad to take any tips. :cool:

Mz.Soulll (feel free to add me on myspace)
http://www.myspace.com/mzsoulll

Just stay true to yourself. No matter how, fine, funny, determined, and fine.....OH did I say fine already?"wink:....... a brother is, stay focus on your goals. Think about all the things you want to achieve first. Tell you male friends just what your're planning and what a relationship at this time will do to that plan.

Smile, laugh, be honest and have fun with your male friends. This can possibly attract them more to you, but it will also show the qualities of a friend. But keep your guards up. Whew! Some of the Brothers persistancy can break a Sister down.

Continue to do you first. There will be enough time to do others later.:grin:

:heart:

PurpleMoons said:
Just stay true to yourself. No matter how, fine, funny, determined, and fine.....OH did I say fine already?"wink:....... a brother is, stay focus on your goals. Think about all the things you want to achieve first. Tell you male friends just what your're planning and what a relationship at this time will do to that plan.

Smile, laugh, be honest and have fun with your male friends. This can possibly attract them more to you, but it will also the qualities of a friend. But keep your guards up. Whew! Some of the Brothers persistancy can break a Sister down.

Continue to do you first. There will be enough time to do others later.:grin:

:heart:

Thanks sis, Lord knows I'm tryna stay focused

Mz.Soulll

Beloved Precious and treasured cargo Prizefighter:

This is the Age where you should be Knowing All that you need to know about KNOWING THYSELF AS DIVINE SOUL, the age of discoverying the you you have yet to meet. Take as many years and time you need to meet the you you haven't met yet. I am still meeting the me I haven't met yet.

Precious the Art of being Single is a Divine time in our lives.

Why many of us fail in relationships, is because we did not learn the Art of Being Single before uniting with another. Before we say I DO to another, we should ask ourselves one question after evaluating our own lives and that is: WILL I MARRY ME? You have the oppirtunity to be the wholesome part of you before entering into a relationship, and you should expect that the other party be the wholesome part of himself when the two of you finally meet. Your wholesomness will draw wholesomeness.

A wholesome woman and man makes a wholesome relationship. A halfness man and woamn makes a halfness realationship, which means a lot of work is still yet to be done.

A wholesome woman and a halfness man is called unevenly soul tied. That is another work in progress.

Take your time to get to know you, for you will be joyful you did. You are the key to you, and do not let no one turn you but you.

You are all you have, take Divine care of you. Stay focus on the Prize which is you.

HILy/A

goddess Isis

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back