Black People : How do I get this kind of understanding?

Kamau47

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2005
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/05/25/minnesota.forced.chemo/index.html

I was just watching the report on tv about this. They said that since the mother & son have returned home, authorities (state, local & federal) have dropped all charges against her.
Now, if I'm walking to work every morning (as I've done for 10 years now), I still get questioned by the police as to what I'm doing, where I'm going, etc.. I even did time for a crime I had nothing to do with what so ever. But at no time, has any authority ever given me a break.
Now, this woman comes along. She defies a judge, crosses state lines to avoid following the court order, goes on the run for almost a week and has even InterPol looking for her, yet because she comes back, they all decide to drop all the charges!?

:censored:

Just what do I have to do to get this kind of understanding? Do a Michael Jackson and bleach my skin?
Oh wait, that didn't work for him either.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/05/25/minnesota.forced.chemo/index.html

I was just watching the report on tv about this. They said that since the mother & son have returned home, authorities (state, local & federal) have dropped all charges against her.
Now, if I'm walking to work every morning (as I've done for 10 years now), I still get questioned by the police as to what I'm doing, where I'm going, etc.. I even did time for a crime I had nothing to do with what so ever. But at no time, has any authority ever given me a break.
Now, this woman comes along. She defies a judge, crosses state lines to avoid following the court order, goes on the run for almost a week and has even InterPol looking for her, yet because she comes back, they all decide to drop all the charges!?

:censored:

Just what do I have to do to get this kind of understanding? Do a Michael Jackson and bleach my skin?
Oh wait, that didn't work for him either.

Htpu,

If you don't understand racism / white supremacy what it is and how it works, then everything else you understand will only confuse you." General / Elder Neely Fuller

I suggest you get these books. Study them. Internalize them. Follow the words of the Generals who wrote the books. If you already have the books and have studied them then there should be no confusion as to what is going on. The books are:

1) The United-Independent Compensatory Code / System / Concept: A textbook / workbook for thought, speech, and/or action for victims of racism / white supremacy by General / Elder Neely Fuller

2) The Isis Papers: Keys to the colors by General / Elder Dr. Frances Cress Welshing

3) The Falsification of Afrikan Consciousness: Eurocentric history, psychiatry and the politics of white supremacy by Ancestor /General / Elder Amos Wilson

4) Black on Black violence: The psychodynamics of Black self-annihilation in service of white domination by Ancestor / General / Elder Amos Wilson

Also get dvd or cds by the same authors. They are a worth more than gold

Htpu

KaMau

I know you were being a tad bit facetious and I agree with you. I was watching a movie called Reign Over Me with Don Cheadle and Adam Sandler when Adam Sandlers character pointed a gun at the police because he wanted them to shoot him. You know what they did. They pushed him to the ground and disarmed him. I was going "off"..LOL I said..now you know that wasnt what would have happened had he been black..so I feel you on this woman who ran with her son.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back