Black People : How do I get out of sticky situation?

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Hello me4themind! :wave: Welcome to our community. You sure did arrive with a very tough question though. If your life or well-being is being threatened by someone, then you may want to give serious consideration to seeing a professional for advice and assistance. If you're a woman (I'm sorry I didn't check to see before I started posting this response), you may want to investigate whether a woman's shelter is available in your community. I'm sure there will be someone there who is trained in addressing these kinds of issues. If you're a man, I'm not sure if there are shelters like those for women that you can seek assistance from, but you might want to look into it or find someone who is a certified family counselor or maybe even seek help from the pastor of your church if you attend one.

It's true that for many, breaking up is hard to do, but it doesn't have to be life threatening. Good luck!

Peace,
Queenie :spinstar:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
short and simple
call the law get a order of protection !
if one can't be friends then so be it .
perfessional help of the law is the answer

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Welcome to Destee me4themind:

First I'd like to tell you that you've made the right decision in leaving this person. If they are threating to harm you, not only do you "not" need to be with them....you don't need to be friends either. If you are in school...then you should tell your principle, counselors, and school security. If you are out of school, contact the police (in fact you might want to do this even if you are in school). Also you should try to have friends around you and not travel alone..so you don't leave yourself more vunerable to attack. Good Luck & God Bless.

MANASIAC

Mar 10, 2004
ATL SHAWTY! Mr. Coli Park
Occupation
Technical Analyst
BUy you a pistol. Get a concealed weapons permit. And then when they come around your house with that BS, Bust off in Self Defense, you will not be prosecuted because it was on your property.

Or

You can get a restraining order against the person. Change your numbers and try to hide and avoid them as much as possible.

Or

Breakup with them and just express your concern for your safety them, and they might just listen.

At any rate, you got to break up baby. Violence is not condusive of a stable relationship.

Just a thought.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: the air shook and sticky so I look quickly and this boy came to toy with my brain right he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Ohio Players, Sweet Sticky Thing Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Sticky & Wet (extreme) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
C Black Poetry : Sweet and Sticky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : STICKY WHEN WET Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Khasm13 Khasm13 : sticky.... Khasm13 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Sticky N' Wet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
skuderjaymes Black People : 50 Yrs Ago American Police Debated George Floyd Situation On National TV Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : confused mean mixed up use knowledge to fix a corrupt situation so Twix me a cup of coffee and some toast bread I really hate to boast about what I sa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Missouri situation shows power of sports to bring enormous change Black Sports 16
Destee Black People : Do You Have Any Suggestions for Detroit's Water Situation Besides Begging the Government? Black People Open Forum 70
Alarm Clock Black People : Alicia Stanley, and Brandy Green, hidden names from the Trayvon situation Black People Open Forum 1
legit-writer Black People : A similiar Trayvon Martin situation Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Res, 700 Mile Situation Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Guinea : What is the real deal about the situation in Guinea? Guinea 1
Ankhur Black People : What is the real situation with Cong. Maxine Waters? Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : After the slaughter of innocents, what's the situation in Detroit and howcan we help? Black People Open Forum 5
asimplepoet Black Poetry : from situation to inspiration Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Ankhur Haiti : 1/17/10 Dr Leonard Jeffries , on like it Is/ Haiti situation Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 1
Ankhur Haiti : Randal Robertson; Speaks on Haiti Situation Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 2
Destee My Position on the $$RICH$$ Situation Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 22
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Obama Is A No Win Situation For Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
HODEE Black Poetry : When you find your in a situation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Divine Truth About The Black Situation In America United States, Thus The World Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Black Poetry : Dont you even dare to misabuse this situation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
I Peculiarrr situation lol Black Children 0
M Black Poetry : I’m seeing sick, being with a chick is a fine situation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
T Black Poetry : A comfortable Situation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
1poetsought Black Poetry : Situation Comedy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Destee Black People : R. Kelly Situation - Where do you stand? Black People Open Forum 28
U Black Poetry : Slum Village (My interpretation of the situation) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
blakverb Black Poetry : To Mommy, To Daddy (too many children are in this situation) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
A Black People : Understanding the Palestinian Situation... Black People Open Forum 18