Support : How do I delete a post?

Hi Brother sekou kasimu

If you have not submitted the post yet, you can totally take the link out - by backspacing it.

You should be able to delete any text from a post, including inks, by backspacing / deleting the text.

Are you having trouble doing so?

Let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Hi Brother sekou kasimu

If you have not submitted the post yet, you can totally take the link out - by backspacing it.

You should be able to delete any text from a post, including inks, by backspacing / deleting the text.

Are you having trouble doing so?

Let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

I tried that. The problem arose when I tried to copy and paste a video from my FB page. Man I ended up pasting everything on the page evidently. But I didn't click post reply. I have been trying to delete it forever. Lol

I tried that. The problem arose when I tried to copy and paste a video from my FB page. Man I ended up pasting everything on the page evidently. But I didn't click post reply. I have been trying to delete it forever. Lol

Bless your heart ... yeah ... you should be able to pick and choose the part you want to keep.

Let me know if I can help.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back