Black Spirituality Religion : How do i cope with this spirritual gift that is sumthimes energie taking....

LibertyLady

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
Holland
Occupation
social worker...
Hi everyone...

how are you doing...

i,m doing good cause i,m close with god....
but i do would like to ask you for youre help on sumthing cause its verry serius..
I know again that sumthimes only god and you can help certain things but..
i also know that god uses us as instuments and than the helps comes from people just like you and me...

This is my problem...

Sinds i ,ve been young i have this thing...(what people called talent or gift....but i dont always see it that way)
and that is that i am verry sensetive i feel a lot of things....i see a lot of visions...
i have a lot of dreams...of and around people ,things that are going to happen...
wich most of the time are treu or come treu...

For example i dream about a close one who is getting an accedent or is getting sick or is having a problem...but somethime even not close ones....for example it can be..
the post man or the the woman by the bakkery......i just get visions on that moment when i see that person..and they are not always verry clear ..sumthimes even strange somethimes i can tell right away sumthimes not....somethimes it becomes clear afterwards..

For example i dream about big happenings like things you see on the news......
or just accedents around the corners and i have dreams on wich i know they are still are about to happen...

Some of you know that it doesnt have to be a specific talent that i have cause when you read in the book of life you see that it is written that sons and daughters will have dreams...

Now there are people who are using this talent to earn money with this to help people....Like mediums and stuff....(i dont judge here)
I would never do this ...if i give someone an advise or tell sumthing of my dream and vision...
i would do this only because its a strong feeling of god moving me to tell this or to warn people (in other words i would never ask money for it ,or call up spirrits or lay cards ,or look in a glass bolw my head and heart are my bolw of visions and even in that you have to be carrefull cause the devil also comes with his visions)and i will always be care full cause as we all know there are a lot of false Prophets ..
and god doesnt want that....
by the way he punishes them..

Now we all know that sumthimes we get dreams who come from god...
sumthimes we have dreams who are just comming from our uncunsioness...
and sumthimes we have dreams who are just desires.....
things that we realy want...
Sumthimes just experiances we just had over the day mixed with emotions like hurt ,fear,,joy ,pain...
they all come back in fear....
Most of the time i can separate those things and things are clear and sumthimes not....

...but i dont want everything to be clear.....cause i like to be suprissed to in life...
cause it would be boring if we knew everything that was going to happen in our life...
Living life is the most beautifull thing...

but my problem is...
that somethings are verry painfull and energie taking...

and especialy in Love relationships...

For example...
I had some boyfriends i was not intemate with them ....
but i was kinda in love with them.....
What happend a lot of time....i that i could feel clearly who they still had feeling for...
even whe they were so hooked on me....as far as there past relationships..
So i kinda jumped in......on time always cause it was always painfull you know keeping it on the down low ...i mean it was always painfull for me.....Cause i always feld the energie...
and i mean i,m not talking about Friends you know gods love soulmate and all that ......i could see the differents...and feel it to...When it was a case of just a good friend or just a goodbeinginlovelwanthersoulmatefriend ...............................................

that kinda .......

yeah thats painfull when you are between.....

and thats why i,m carrefull in starting a new relationship...cause would not like it to when someone else was feeling that to

what is energie taking is that i kinda run around helping people with the force and guidance from god (and believe me that things are going better for most of them ,some of them realy find their love and some got back together , some started to doing an other job in their life and things got better and some of the even got verry rich of some advice and some off them got rich by my moments of not watching when i was breathing from all the work by putting their name onder a song i wrote on wich they didnt compose or write anything of it not even slap on string on a gitar or not even blow one note of a horn ................. ok but thats another story ) and forget about my own needs and treu feelings....

what is energie taking is that i tried to warn some close famaly of things that will happen if they dont do this or that.....and than it happends and than they ask me for help ......wich i ofcourse will give cause i love them ......that gods comment...

."" be carrefull with this .....cause this and this can happen or will happen .""........and they go Liberty dont worry youre always making a big deal out of this..You worry to much""' 3 monds later ""**** you were right.........jee didnt you said this some were , next time i will take you serius ""

i,m not sad now ....
like i said i,m doing good...

but on some moments its sad .....
when a situatuin like that apears....
and sumthimes i loose myself.....
when the visions are sad cause i get a lot of good visions :lol: :party: of life and people .....

but just...
just imagine having a vision of a relative ...who is becomming il or having an accedant..
those are not nice dreams and visions :(
somethimes i wake up crying...
and imagine that i had this when i was 2 years..
and there was no one there trough guide( except for god )me with this gift....
some didnt even know...
it was a verry solitary path ...
and it still is at times...

How do i cope with this ? :(

Love Liberty..

Hi Liberty
Someone once said to embrace your gift. That indeed it is a blessing but I can understand the confusion you are having now because the is such a powerful force. I also share with you a gift. I am a empath. I feel others pain and heart aches, joys, whatever have you. My gift is'nt as frequent as yours though. I'll share a memory of mine with you. One time when I saw my cousin standing on a corner and he was covered in a dark light. No one else saw this, but I did. I told my sister who was also standing with me that something bad was gonna happen to him because I felt darkness and saw it when I looked at him. I was afraid for him. Not shortly after he went to prison and I thought thank God atleast he wont be able to get in to much trouble. Well it turn out that he had a very short stay. when he returned to the streets I found out that he was killed and he died on my birthday. I could'nt help but feel like it was part my fault because I saw death surround him and I did'nt warn him.
But what I come to realize today is that everyone has a destiny to forfill. we have choices in the path we take and every decision we make has an affect on us our somebody else. Its life and we must'nt blame ourselves for others actions. It was indeed their choice or decision. There for the consequences sometimes is'nt the one we intended or suspected. Your have a gift sister, embrace it and do whats right for you, for the good of the universe. Live life to your fullest and let others live theirs. If you can help someone on the way then by all means help them. Sometimes we need a little guidance when making life decisions. I understand you so well because the one gift that bothers me the most is My intuition When meeting people for the first time. I can sense who they really are and I hate that. Thats something I must learn to embrace as well. Good luck at getting some usefully responses because I notice that people here don't address this topic to much. I will be returning to see if someone has responded to your questions as well because I'm very interested in hearing what others have to say about this.

Love and light sistah!

:heart: Youre such a wonderfull soul :heart: :eek:hmy:
its the second time you give me godgiven spirritual advise ,youre a friendly smile to i will never forget. :star:
thank you verrry much for youre respond it ment alot to me...
and the advise was good to .
You know it feels lovefull when someone feels with you..
try to imagine what youre going trough instead of judging it..
And because youve been there you know what i,m talking about..

I readed sumthing beautifull..in the book of love it has to do with emphaty..

Be kind to the weak ones...
cause you never known if you,ll ever be in that possition..

When some one laughs is in joy....
laugh with them be in joy with them...

when some one mourns cry,s
mourn and cry with them...

ofcourse eventualy we also have to encouriage eachother..

but those were the words i readed...

I had some ugly visions about the world future...(but some beautifull to)
but i know now how to cope with it...
cause when you stay close to got he gives you peace and guidance.. :heart:

thank you again :heart:

Youre a :spinstar:

Very good post.
It's nice to know I'm not the only one.
Last week I dreamed that My aunt was holding a huge fish at least 36 inches long.
My seventeen year old sistah is preganant.
I can't figure out why my aunt was holding it though!
She doesn't have any kids so maybe she'll be the one taking care of it.
It would be nice to have a dream guide.

I had another one where I was in this house and there was a huge storm, the windows were old and breaking and the wood from inside of the house was blowing strong.
It was me and someone else in the house but that person was physically changing right before me.
A black bald man came from (up above) and it was like he flew in and grabbed me.
We began talking and laughing and when I turned around to see his face it was glowing I mean really glowing.
I was very peaceful when I had awakened

Just last week I was flying freely through the sky,laughing, happy and it was like I could hear the universe speak.
Very nice!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back