Black People : How do i become sovereign?

Thank you Bro Shikamaru for all your advise. I was actually researching the strawman theory today (smh). I think it was your sub-forum where i find the information about the ucc1 form and wondered if they did the same thing in the UK .

UCC is another one to be careful of.
UCC when used right can be of great benefit particularly commercially.
UCC with regard to anything else is a loser.

UCC is Uniform Commercial Code.
UCC is not law.
The committee that creates these recommendations put these before the States. The States may adopt, modify, or decline the recommendations. The recommendations only become law upon adoption by the legislature.

The UCC is an attempt to harmonize the laws of commerce between and among the States. Given this, the UCC has nothing to do with England and English law.

The UCC has much more to do with commerce than law.

Let's think about this... autonomy does not come about from filling out and filing other peoples' forms.
Autonomy comes about from how you conduct your commercial and political affairs.
One must get a handle on one's commercial affairs before we even begin to embark upon political status.

If not, one will injure their own cause by their own hand and actions.

Given you are in the UK, England; Wales; Scotland; and Northern Ireland have a tremendously rich history of law.

From the Book of Dooms authored by Alfred the Great; Doomsday book; Magna Carta; and Charter of the Forest to the Bill of Rights of 1689; Parliamentary Sovereignty; Constitutional monarchy; Unitary State and all points in between; there is much for you to study and research.

Even though I am in the States, I continue to study these items and more in order to gain greater perspective on the history and development of American Law.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back