Black Relationships : How do Black guys feel about virgins?

There is nothing wrong with waiting for the right one to come along. But today it is rare and many sisters aren't waiting. Enough so that a hormonal male doesn't have to wait.

I am a male. I wanted my 1st time to be about love. So, I started late in life compared to my contemporaries. So, it can be done.

Good luck!

I am a 25 yr old virgin. So far the guys I dated/talked to ,when they found out I was a virgin they disappeared. For some reason guys only want to wife women that have been around the block a time or two. I am trying to stay strong ( waiting for marriage) but its hard. I don't want to be alone forever. I just want some insight on this.

Just like what you have is a rarity, a great guy that's meant for you is likely just as rare. Believe, some guy is out there waiting to find a woman like you, and finding it terribly difficult to hold on. I've had words with one or two black men who were virgins waiting for the right lady, so they're out there, just not common. Don't lose hope. ;)

my first wife was a virgin when we met...but she was realistic, as well. six months into the relationship, she came to me: "Baby, i know you have needs...and, if you need to, i'm not opposed to you fulfilling those needs with someone else...coz i can't help you. i only ask that you not keep me in the dark about it." she wanted me to be discreet...but she wanted to know because she didn't want anyone throwing stuff in her face she didn't know about. of course, i took her up on it. three years into the relationship, she was ready. five years into the relationship, we were married. twenty years, and two kids later, we divorced. BUT SHE'S STILL MY BEST FRIEND. Tried to give me marital advice, when i married my current wife; they went shopping together when we visited, over the summer.

i'm not saying that's the route you have to take. i'm just saying that it's something you have to be committed to...to be successful at. i work with a twenty-six year old virgin, from Ghana. she's very strong...and committed. and she's happy in her skin....and value her flower, greatly.

stay encouraged.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back