Black People : How do beautiful Black Woman allow themselves to be surgically ugly?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MS234, May 11, 2012.

1. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Lark Voorhies like LiL Kim were real hotties why oh why did you let white people you jack you up like this??

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/a...oks-like-now/1336751119_lark-voorhies-467.jpg

If the Bayside High Class of 1993 reunion ends up happening, Jessie, AC, Kelly, and Zack might have a hard time recognizing their old pal Lisa Turtle.

Now 38, Lark Voorhies--who played the spoiled Valley girl on Saved by the Bell from 1989-1994--recently sat down for an interview with Yahoo!'s "The Yo Show," setting the internet abuzz with chatter over how the actress has changed since her faux-high school days.

Voorhies, whose last major role was in 2001's How High, debuted a dramatically different hairstyle and a fuller face, heavily made up with poorly-matched shades.

2. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    you know this pic is going viral...all over twitter and tumblr..

don't think she had surgery,..if she did i missed that memo...she has put on lots of weight tho..

don't worry,..once she sees her pic on facebook, tumblr ....she going change up real quick..

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow

4. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,165
    Man oh man, I hope MsVera is right because the only reason I watched Saved By The Bell back in the day was because of Lark. She had no reason to purposefully mess with her looks at all if that is indeed the case.

5. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    OMG! *chuckles* What happened to her!? I was too busy and this was not my genre when this sitcom aired, but i kinda remember it coming on Saturdays, not sure. But I did see every now and then this actress and thought she was so beautiful, and she looked much more chocolately in complextion than now! What happen!? Well, maybe she had a terrible cosmetic job, and needs to fire whoever did that to her because she looks like...uh...flushed to say the least.

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

peace

More than likely Lark has a white man on her arm. I think they do it when they think they've lost their edge and want to get back in the lime light, so they change a thing or two in their looks to create that buzz.

I think she did have surgery, at least in the nose area. It looks slighly different from the older pic above. It has been gently straightened without making a big fuss.

Now in the case of lil kim, i heard she just changed her name again to Li'l Chin. lol

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black woman Lark

2. People who looking ugly now because of Plastic surgery