Black People : How do beautiful Black Woman allow themselves to be surgically ugly?

MS234

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 1, 2010
1336751119_lark-voorhies-467.jpg
images

Lark Voorhies like LiL Kim were real hotties why oh why did you let white people you jack you up like this??

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/a...oks-like-now/1336751119_lark-voorhies-467.jpg

If the Bayside High Class of 1993 reunion ends up happening, Jessie, AC, Kelly, and Zack might have a hard time recognizing their old pal Lisa Turtle.

Now 38, Lark Voorhies--who played the spoiled Valley girl on Saved by the Bell from 1989-1994--recently sat down for an interview with Yahoo!'s "The Yo Show," setting the internet abuzz with chatter over how the actress has changed since her faux-high school days.

Voorhies, whose last major role was in 2001's How High, debuted a dramatically different hairstyle and a fuller face, heavily made up with poorly-matched shades.

1336751119_lark-voorhies-467.jpg
images

Lark Voorhies like LiL Kim were real hotties why oh why did you let white people you jack you up like this??

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/a...oks-like-now/1336751119_lark-voorhies-467.jpg

If the Bayside High Class of 1993 reunion ends up happening, Jessie, AC, Kelly, and Zack might have a hard time recognizing their old pal Lisa Turtle.

Now 38, Lark Voorhies--who played the spoiled Valley girl on Saved by the Bell from 1989-1994--recently sat down for an interview with Yahoo!'s "The Yo Show," setting the internet abuzz with chatter over how the actress has changed since her faux-high school days.

Voorhies, whose last major role was in 2001's How High, debuted a dramatically different hairstyle and a fuller face, heavily made up with poorly-matched shades.

OMG! *chuckles* What happened to her!? I was too busy and this was not my genre when this sitcom aired, but i kinda remember it coming on Saturdays, not sure. But I did see every now and then this actress and thought she was so beautiful, and she looked much more chocolately in complextion than now! What happen!? Well, maybe she had a terrible cosmetic job, and needs to fire whoever did that to her because she looks like...uh...flushed to say the least.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back